Quantcast
Chroma Polaris MONO mode - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Chroma Polaris MONO mode
Old 21st September 2012
Gear Maniac

🎧 10 years
Chroma Polaris MONO mode

I have a Chroma Polaris I am trying out right now that has more issues then I thought.

I have read the manual and tried to get the MONO mode working but I think it may be broken like a few other small things.

Can some one walk me through exactly which buttons to press so I can confirm if its busted and if I want to spend my money on this.

Thanks
Old 22nd September 2012
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Ivory ➡️
I have a Chroma Polaris I am trying out right now that has more issues then I thought.

I have read the manual and tried to get the MONO mode working but I think it may be broken like a few other small things.

Can some one walk me through exactly which buttons to press so I can confirm if its busted and if I want to spend my money on this.

Thanks
I've owned one for years and never heard of a mono mode (= unison). You can turn voices on and off though, that's described here:

Rhodes Chroma
Old 22nd September 2012
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
IIRC it's mentioned in the manual.
I might have put it in that modus once and got stuck for a while till I figured out how it would work and put it back (feeling very relieved it wasn't broken).
I'm afraid that's been a while but it might include some (secret) combination of buttons that is mentioned in the manual.
Old 22nd September 2012
Gear Maniac

🎧 10 years
Im afraid to take out some of the voices because I may not be able to put them back.

I am pretty sure you can put it into mono mode and I tried the what the manual says but I cant get it to work

Thats why I am asking specifically because the manual is really bad and I want to make sure im not missing something

Thanks you guys
📝 Reply