Quantcast
Help me to find a specific website.. - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Help me to find a specific website..
Old 20th September 2012
Here for the gear

๐ŸŽง 5 years
Help me to find a specific website..

Hey. A long time ago, I came to this forum, and they were discussing drum saples / Deamau5, the Roland drum machines. Someone linked to a website: this was forever ago, and I can't remember what the website was - but maybe someone could help me find it simply based on the description of what the website contained.

It was a website that offered free sample libraries for basically all of the roland drum machines, and a ton of other drum machines as well. The website offered them as individual .zip pakcages downloadable for free -and if you donated a few dollars, you could get the entire libraries as a package-type thing. The website had the appearance of an 80's-retro type look, it was pink / neon blue-ish. I'm pretty sure that was the total description of the website.

If anyone knows what I'm talking about or if anyone can help me out, just let me know. Thank you.
Old 20th September 2012
Here for the gear

๐ŸŽง 5 years
Exactly what I was looking for. Much thanks!
๐Ÿ“ Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…