Quantcast
Collaborations With Dub Pioneer Scientist At Digital Artists United - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Collaborations With Dub Pioneer Scientist At Digital Artists United
Old 18th September 2012
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
Collaborations With Dub Pioneer Scientist At Digital Artists United

Hi everyone, I'm Danny. Contact me if you have any questions about remix collaborations or mixing/mastering services by legendary Dub pioneer "Scientist". If you've never heard a Scientist Dub or Remix you can do so and get more info HERE

Electronic Engineer & Dub Pioneer Hopeton Brown, professionally known as "The Scientist", was introduced to electronics at an early age by his father, who worked as a television and radio repair technician. He began building his own custom amplifiers and studio gear and was dubbed "The Scientist" due to his forward thinking concepts about the mixing board (i.e. moving faders & automation, documented in the 1980's). He quickly gained a reputation for his unique recording and mixing techniques, which echo to this day in the form of Dubstep and other styles of dance music. His recordings are now considered benchmarks in sound which highly influenced a new electronic music generation interested in remixing and sound experimentation. Engineer credits include albums for Reggae’s most illustrious artists as well as for Rock, Pop, and R&B superstars.

Thanks!
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…