Quantcast
Cubase 5 & Roland SH 201 Problem - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Cubase 5 & Roland SH 201 Problem
Old 17th September 2012
Gear Nut

🎧 5 years
Cubase 5 & Roland SH 201 Problem

Hi folks, i need some help getting my roland sh 201 working correctly in cubase 5. here is a short video of the problem im having (Apologies for quality, i uploaded directly from my iphone and i also say "erm" a lot (also to note: every time i say follow i actually mean "monitor"

Basically to summarise the video. When i started my new dub project i created an audio track with "Monitor turned on", and also created a midi track with sh201 as the input and output to record a patch i created.
I continued on my arrangement adding audio tracks vst's etc ,saved the project and on reopening my project, the sh201 midi and audio track is not creating audiobut the midi track recognises the input.
Its a strange problem because when i create a fresh empty project and use the same routine to set up the sh201 track as i did on my dub track, it works just fine.
Now i have checked the midi thru function and also tried disconnecting my keyboard gfrom the osc section on the roland and got no results. The Midi input also triggers my soft synths ok in my dub project.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers
📝 Reply