EVAC Presents: 'Contrast' - Samplephonics New Release - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
EVAC Presents: 'Contrast' - Samplephonics New Release
Old 17th September 2012
Gear Head

๐ŸŽง 15 years
EVAC Presents: 'Contrast' - Samplephonics New Release

Hi All!

Samplephonics has just released a new loop collection of mine titled 'Contrast' - which I'm quite proud of. It's a smaller library than I usually create, but it's really proven functional/flexible for me so far. I thought I'd share the official release info and propaganda! Enjoy. . .

Product Page: Ambient Dubstep Loops & Samples | Future Garage Sample Pack | Drum & Bass Apple + Rex + Acid Loops

Contrast is a collection of expertly produced loops and samples from renowned music producer and sound designer EVAC.

An exceptional sample pack full to the brim with intricate drum and rhythm loops, tight one shot drum and effects samples, beautiful atmospheric pads and gnarly twisted synth loops. EVAC's tight production style, attention to detail, and his understanding of the way different producers work is evident throughout this sample pack.

Although hard to pin to particular genre, the sounds draw influence from a range of experimental music genres including IDM, glitch hop, ambient dubstep, future garage and drum and bass.

The full sample library is available to download in 24 Bit Wav, Apple Loops, Acid Loops and Reason Refill, and all come with a selection of Rex2 Loops and multiple sampler instruments including Kontakt, NN-XT, Structure and EXS24. Simply select which format you prefer from the drop down menu and download these truly inspirational sounds, 100% royalty free.

FEATURES:

Bpm:100, 130, 140, 170, 190

Size:478 MB (382.7 MB comp)

Format:24 Bit Wav, Apple Loops, Rex2 Loops, Reason Refill, Acid Loops, Kontakt, NN-XT, Structure, EXS24

Info:342 Loops and Samples

Divided into folder categories:

- Ambient Music Loops
- Dirty Synths
- Intricate Drum Patterns
- Twisted Rhythm Loops
- One Shots

Rex2 Files

Sampler Instruments
Old 17th September 2012
Lives for gear

๐ŸŽง 15 years
nice work!
Old 17th September 2012
Gear Head

๐ŸŽง 15 years
Thanks man!

It's a smaller library than most of my previous releases but i've been using it the past few weeks and really finding it useful. Turned out to be a pretty solid, I think!
๐Ÿ“ Reply