AxiomPro Blue Screen - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
AxiomPro Blue Screen
Old 15th September 2012
Gear Head

🎧 10 years
AxiomPro Blue Screen

Hi,

I just got my brand new AxiomPro 49 and it does not work.

I can not perform a factory reset and the keyboard does not send any midi massages.
It just shows blue screen and thats all.

Any suggestions on how to fix it?

I've already sent a msg to the seller and I'm going to call the customer support on Monday, but I want to avoid swapping it of a new one because I cant really wait another week.
Old 15th September 2012
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Send it back.... new or used? Where'd you buy it from?
Old 15th September 2012
Gear Head

🎧 10 years
Brand new from Amazon. I will send it back but it takes time thats why I decided to try and fix it somehow.
Old 16th September 2012
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
Have you got it connected to a USB hub? Sounds like it's not getting enough power... Make sure it's connected directly to the computer, or a powered hub.
Old 16th September 2012
Gear Head

🎧 10 years
It is not connected to a hub.
Old 16th September 2012
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
the one thing i dont like about electronic music is most music gear shops only carry small ammounts of synths/midi/and other gear if they have any at all so you have to order it and have it shipped.. have you seen the way packages are handled? half the time theyre thrown around or worse! ive seen fedex and ups guys throw drop and kick tvs and other very fragile items.
Old 16th September 2012
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Have you installed the newest drivers from M-Audio? The driver installer also have a firmware updater and will update the firmware. There was a _lot_ of bugs so it's highly recommend to update first the firmware (install the newest M-Audio drivers) and try it again.
πŸ“ Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…