Quantcast
What do you think of Creamware synth emulation ? - Page 2 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
What do you think of Creamware synth emulation ?
Old 5th January 2017 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknobeam ➡️
I think that the Creamware stuff is probbaly the best VA stuff out there. I love the VIrus, but it isn't pretending to be a Minimoog.... Is the ASB mini a real mini? no,,, but it can do the same tricks and it sounds amazing. I will never part with mine. i also own a NOAHEX....Teh wild card here is that when all of these devices started to emerge..it was very wild west. And ultimately Creamware no longer esists...so this isn't Kor g or Roland.....They rolled up the red carpet. However....with a little digging, you can dioscover that there is an island.. and an association and that there is some support for the software... It's the SCOPE people... so,, at the end of the day... sometimes really good designs and product offerings fail in the market place , and that can sometimes leave end users vulnerable

But...never put all of your eggs in one basket,, and always remeber that in life...........nothing lasts forever

I just got one. In some ways, BETTER than a model D because it has polyphony.
I think (even now) it beats any other emulation of the minimoog, and the ONLY hardware version that comes close, with regards to the control panel.
Old 5th January 2017
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by sovietpop ➡️
IMO i think they are quite amazing.
I don't really use VSTI and i was wondering if there are better emulation now in the VST world. I have DIVA but i haven't used it that much because it use to much cpu. I was thinking about upgrading my MacBook but im not sure if its worth it.

Thanks.
I would take my Minimax over diva or Monark or ANY VST...It sounds amazing and it's hardware, with an amazing interface and build quality!
📝 Reply