Quantcast
machinerdrum, monomach, maschine or what other sequencer for not mousing anymore - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
machinerdrum, monomach, maschine or what other sequencer for not mousing anymore
Old 10th September 2012
Gear Maniac

🎧 5 years
machinerdrum, monomach, maschine or what other sequencer for not mousing anymore

so thereare all these focused sequency type stations an I wanting to get away from looking at big screens and making more fun kinds of non-stoppage musics.

would a monomachine, machinedrum, maschine - which do you think is going to have the best kind of continue continue feel without stopping to either have to learn osme understanding, or stupid look click, or ipad stupid look wheres my fingerl oh the screen doesnt feel my fingers.

So money is going to be spents, but I just want to be able for continuation, groove, donk donk, melody.
I trying Ableton and Reaper and also played with old FL and Abes and FL look good but even they are stopping starting.

What can you think will give best ultimate user experience in hardware, and maybe what can do the same in software?

Thanking you for this time

Oobwa ee
Old 11th September 2012
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
For a total music solution, Maschine. You can build an entire live set without looking at your computer screen. Dunno about arranging songs on it but definitely developing all the parts.

Machinedrum is awesome but it's not a total solution, only drums and rhythms really. With the UW you can do more musical elements but still probably too limited for complete tracks.

Dunno about monomachine, haven't used one.
Old 11th September 2012
Gear Head

🎧 5 years
"not mousing anymore"
" get away from looking at big screens"

Maschine. You can do pretty much everything from the Maschine hardware without ever touching the mouse or even looking at the computer screen. Its sequencer is designed to be used without stopping.

With standalone hardware, on the other hand, you will still need to wait around to track out to a computer every time, whereas Maschine eliminates the need for tracking out entirely since you can export separate tracks almost instantly and drop them into a DAW.
Old 11th September 2012
Lives for gear

2 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
I got a maschine to complement my MDUWmk2, and they are really fun to jam with together, and complement eachother very well.
📝 Reply