Quantcast
New sample set for Waldorf Blofeld - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
New sample set for Waldorf Blofeld
Old 31st August 2012
  #1
Here for the gear
 
mr_soichiro's Avatar
 
🎧 5 years
New sample set for Waldorf Blofeld

I've prepared a sample set for waldorf blofeld.

The multisamples have an extension limited to 4 octaves, because they are designed for the blofeld keyboard and because they are quality and heavy samples

I tested all loops (on the blofeld, the lenght of every loop should be more than 528 frames and the loop start should be on a zero crossing)

I suggest to use the kotro laszlo's waldorf blofeld sound editor (despite its bugs)

If interested, download here

Homepage


Sample 01: Hammond Full Slow L
Sample 02: Hammond Full Slow R
Sample 03: Hammond Jimmy Slow L
Sample 04: Hammond Jimmy Slow R
Sample 05: Hammond RB Fast L
Sample 06: Hammond RB Fast R
Sample 07: Rhodes mk2 layer 1
Sample 08: Rhodes mk2 layer 2
Sample 09: Rhodes mk2 layer 3
Sample 11: Rhodes mk2 layer 4
Sample 12: Piano Steinway P L
Sample 13: Piano Steinway P R
Sample 14: Piano Steinway M L
Sample 15: Piano Steinway M R
Sample 16: Piano Steinway F L
Sample 17: Piano Steinway F R
Sample 18: Brass section L
Sample 19: Brass section R
Sample 20: Guitar acoustic Ovation


A001 Hammond Full Slow
A002 Hammond Jimmy Slow
A003 Hammond RB Fast
A004 Rhodes mk2 layer 1
A005 Rhodes mk2 layer 2
A006 Rhodes mk2 layer 3
A007 Rhodes mk2 layer 4
A008 Rhodes mk2 layer 1 Tremolo
A009 Rhodes mk2 layer 2 Tremolo
A010 Rhodes mk2 layer 3 Tremolo
A011 Rhodes mk2 layer 4 Tremolo
A012 Rhodes mk2 layer 1 Pan
A013 Rhodes mk2 layer 2 Pan
A014 Rhodes mk2 layer 3 Pan
A015 Rhodes mk2 layer 4 Pan
A016 Rhodes mk2 layer 1 Chorus
A017 Rhodes mk2 layer 2 Chorus
A018 Rhodes mk2 layer 3 Chorus
A019 Rhodes mk2 layer 4 Chorus
A020 Rhodes mk2 layer 1 Phaser
A021 Rhodes mk2 layer 2 Phaser
A022 Rhodes mk2 layer 3 Phaser
A023 Rhodes mk2 layer 4 Phaser
A024 Piano Steinway P
A025 Piano Steinway M
A026 Piano Steinway F
A027 Brass section
A028 Guitar acoustic Ovation


Multi 01: Rhodes mk2
Multi 02: Rhodes mk2 Tremolo
Multi 03: Rhodes mk2 Pan
Multi 04: Rhodes mk2 Chorus
Multi 05: Rhodes mk2 Phaser
Multi 06: Piano Steinway 3L
Old 16th September 2012
  #2
Lives for gear
 
badmark's Avatar
 
1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Cool. Thanks!
Old 18th November 2016
  #3
Here for the gear
 
🎧 5 years
Great samples ! Thanks !

I didn't succedeed to install Multis ! Any advices ?
Is it possible to keep only certain samples.

I love the Rhodes ! Need the multi !
Old 18th November 2016
  #4
Deleted User
Guest
Thank you so much!
It is great to see such proactivity!
Welcome to the forum!


Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_soichiro ➡️
I've prepared a sample set for waldorf blofeld.
......
Old 19th November 2016 | Show parent
  #5
Here for the gear
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaphod Betamax ➡️
Thank you so much!
It is great to see such proactivity!
Welcome to the forum!
Did you succeeded to install Multis?
It is surprising that there were no more comments...
Old 19th November 2016 | Show parent
  #6
Deleted User
Guest
Sorry, too busy to try it right now.
I was hoping someone else knew how to load these up!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sezare56 ➡️
Did you succeeded to install Multis?
It is surprising that there were no more comments...
Old 20th November 2016
  #7
Here for the gear
 
🎧 5 years
Only programs are loaded. I made a multi with Rhodes layers, velocity divided by 4 for each layer, but it doesn't sound good.
Old 11th April 2017
  #8
Here for the gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_soichiro ➡️
I've prepared a sample set for waldorf blofeld.
Hi, the link is broken, can you please reupload the samples?
Old 22nd June 2017
  #9
Here for the gear
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_soichiro ➡️
I've prepared a sample set for waldorf blofeld.

The multisamples have an extension limited to 4 octaves, because they are designed for the blofeld keyboard and because they are quality and heavy samples

I tested all loops (on the blofeld, the lenght of every loop should be more than 528 frames and the loop start should be on a zero crossing)

I suggest to use the kotro laszlo's waldorf blofeld sound editor (despite its bugs)

If interested, download here

Homepage


Sample 01: Hammond Full Slow L
Sample 02: Hammond Full Slow R
Sample 03: Hammond Jimmy Slow L
Sample 04: Hammond Jimmy Slow R
Sample 05: Hammond RB Fast L
Sample 06: Hammond RB Fast R
Sample 07: Rhodes mk2 layer 1
Sample 08: Rhodes mk2 layer 2
Sample 09: Rhodes mk2 layer 3
Sample 11: Rhodes mk2 layer 4
Sample 12: Piano Steinway P L
Sample 13: Piano Steinway P R
Sample 14: Piano Steinway M L
Sample 15: Piano Steinway M R
Sample 16: Piano Steinway F L
Sample 17: Piano Steinway F R
Sample 18: Brass section L
Sample 19: Brass section R
Sample 20: Guitar acoustic Ovation


A001 Hammond Full Slow
A002 Hammond Jimmy Slow
A003 Hammond RB Fast
A004 Rhodes mk2 layer 1
A005 Rhodes mk2 layer 2
A006 Rhodes mk2 layer 3
A007 Rhodes mk2 layer 4
A008 Rhodes mk2 layer 1 Tremolo
A009 Rhodes mk2 layer 2 Tremolo
A010 Rhodes mk2 layer 3 Tremolo
A011 Rhodes mk2 layer 4 Tremolo
A012 Rhodes mk2 layer 1 Pan
A013 Rhodes mk2 layer 2 Pan
A014 Rhodes mk2 layer 3 Pan
A015 Rhodes mk2 layer 4 Pan
A016 Rhodes mk2 layer 1 Chorus
A017 Rhodes mk2 layer 2 Chorus
A018 Rhodes mk2 layer 3 Chorus
A019 Rhodes mk2 layer 4 Chorus
A020 Rhodes mk2 layer 1 Phaser
A021 Rhodes mk2 layer 2 Phaser
A022 Rhodes mk2 layer 3 Phaser
A023 Rhodes mk2 layer 4 Phaser
A024 Piano Steinway P
A025 Piano Steinway M
A026 Piano Steinway F
A027 Brass section
A028 Guitar acoustic Ovation


Multi 01: Rhodes mk2
Multi 02: Rhodes mk2 Tremolo
Multi 03: Rhodes mk2 Pan
Multi 04: Rhodes mk2 Chorus
Multi 05: Rhodes mk2 Phaser
Multi 06: Piano Steinway 3L
Does anyone still have this samplepack? Link is dead, and I'd like to try it out.
Old 23rd June 2017
  #10
Here for the gear
 
🎧 5 years
The Op seems dead too. I think I still have it. Send me an MP later, I'll try to find it.
Old 23rd June 2017
  #11
Deleted User
Guest
Could it not be reposted on a public google drive, if you have it?
Old 23rd June 2017
  #12
Here for the gear
 
🎧 5 years
Quite tired and busy these days but I can make something like that later.
Send me a MP to remind me if I'm too long.
Old 29th June 2017
  #13
Here for the gear
 
🎧 5 years
Here are the files. Hope it works.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/b2s4jry0u...hqU9VbOPa?dl=0
📝 Reply

Similar Threads

Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post
replies: 538 views: 112544
Avatar for sentokan
sentokan 7th June 2021
replies: 51 views: 13613
Avatar for JesseJ
JesseJ 19th October 2008
Topic:
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…

Forum Jump
Forum Jump