Old 9th January 2013 | Show parent
BM0
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasystem ➡️
does an mks30 template exist!?
If there isn't one on the user library, then probably not. The templates are user made. It is actually not too difficult to make your own if you have an understanding of MIDI Sysex and/or MIDI CC messages and have a little bit of programming logic. You can even just copy code from someone else's template. That is basically what I did. I made the Marion Systems MSR-2 template that is posted in the user library. The Lemur user manual isn't too bad. It covers everything that you can do with it. Easiest way to start is just create a simple fader template that all it does is change one parameter on the instrument. That way you can understand the general concept.
Old 9th January 2013
Gear Maniac

🎧 10 years
Feel free to edit my MKS-80 template to fit. It shouldn't be too much work to just change a few values here and there.
Old 16th January 2013
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
Mhhh, where ist the fader for the PWM Amount?
Got only P.Width and PWM +/- which is PWM POL (INV/NRM)

Except that .. great work!
Old 18th January 2013
Gear Maniac

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shunt ➡️
Mhhh, where ist the fader for the PWM Amount?
Got only P.Width and PWM +/- which is PWM POL (INV/NRM)

Except that .. great work!
It's there!

I merged the two. Values over half way are positive (0-100), and below are negative. It's bi-polar, rather than the unipolar fader and polarity toggle on the MPG-80. I did the same with the filter envelope amount and x-mod amount.
Old 20th December 2017 | Show parent
Gear Nut

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puzzlegob ➡️
I know $50 for an app seems like a lot, but it's worth it! (just to clarify for others: lemur is $50 - my template is free to download)

I'll make a video when I have all my planned features working. (I've had a few more ideas to make it better.)

I think I'll be able to make a system of saving and recalling patches on the Lemur template itself (rather than on the MKS-80).

This will mean that a 'patch' will contain all the parameters of the upper and lower tones, as well as the patch data, so it'll be one preset instead of three. You'll be able to save it with a name, and recall it from a drop-down menu, which should be easier than saving directly to the MKS-80, (and it'll have 256 preset slots instead of 64.)
Zombie thread revive. I've recently got an MKS-80 and would absolutely love the ability to save and recall patches directly on this Lemur template.

Any idea if this is possible or plans to to do it? Perhaps we could all club together and find someone to update it...
📝 Reply