David Lynch- Crazy Clown Time - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
David Lynch- Crazy Clown Time
Old 19th November 2011
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
David Lynch- Crazy Clown Time

Hey Sluts

Thought some of you might be interested in David Lynch's new album.

Here is a taste...

I like it. Gives me the feeling of being inside Twin Peaks. Now I just need to consume an excessive amount of various substances until I am seriously fvcked up. Put this on and lay down on the living room floor.... heh
Old 19th November 2011
AvS
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
I like it. Especially the last one was great. I didnt really like the vocals in the first one though and the beat sounded like an older track of his. I believe its Ghost of Love. A way better track - think it from Inland Empire.
Old 19th November 2011 | Show parent
Gear Guru

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
David Lynch is one of my heroes. However - I would have preferred it if he had stayed away from making music for album format - and made another film instead...I was terrified by hearing him enter the electronic music arena with the track 'Good Day' and an album with the most appalling title 'Crazy Clown Time' - but I suppose some of the above is just about 'ok' if you approach it as 'mood music'.

I would be more comfortable if he made another film and wrote music for that...but thats because I prefer to see him as a screenplay genius.
Old 19th November 2011 | Show parent

4 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
I like these tracks so far.

I think David Lynch should hire Alan Wilder as a producer for some of his tracks.

Stalker Music Video - Recoil (Alan Wilder) - YouTube
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…