The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
2 new soundsets for N.I. Massive
Old 26th November 2009
Gear Maniac

🎧 10 years
2 new soundsets for N.I. Massive

Fresh released:

Futured Episode 2 Soundset - Expander
Expander - the second episode of the futured soundset-series. This amazing soundset contains 100 epic athmospheres, velvet pads, evolving soundscapes and crystal synth-sounds. Ideal for ambient, chillout, filmscore and also for epic trance-athmos. Feed yur massive with this sounds, and you will see a new side of your massive. All Sounds coming with complete macro-control allocation for maximal usability and fast manipulations. (Massive Version 1.13 required)

Futured Episode 3 Soundset - Hardsync
Hardsync - the third episode of the futured soundset-series for the N.I. Massive. And this soundset shows how massive he really is. 100 sounds contains this soundset, loaded with raw and pushing basses, fat leads, unique synths and hot bass-sequences for trance, hardtrance and hardelectro. All sounds coming with complete macro-controll allocation for maximal usability and fast manipulations. (Massive Version 1.13 required)

The demo-mp3s you can find on CFA Sound - The Sound of Tomorrow

All 3 Futured-soundsets are also as bundle available for a reduced price!
For that reason owners of the Futured Episode 1 soundset has received 2 vouchers for the new massive soundsets, offering you the same save of money like the present bundle-buyers.

Enjoy Cyforce
📝 Reply