emu emulator x or going back to hardware - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
emu emulator x or going back to hardware
Old 11th November 2009
Gear Addict

1 Review written
๐ŸŽง 10 years
emu emulator x or going back to hardware

i just try to load a old project containing a few emu emulator x2 tracks on my cubase 5.1 and it hangs up...but it works greate with cubase 4.5!!i don t know but if i m gonna upgrade next year my pc to a 64 bit system...i dont know if it even works there...i know that emulator x3 has a 64 bit upgrade...but they want 200 for a upgrade...so that let my think about spending a lil more and get a hardware rack of one of the last emu samplers...i have a few questions1)can i use my owen (selfsampled)banks(emulatorx 2) with it?2)there are many different types emu samplers ?i need a solid workhorse with lots of filters and modulations...something like the emulator x as a rack..i create my owen sounds so i don t need to load a 10gig piano preset...that because i also think about a hardware rack...3)are they userfriendly?well i had e III and still have the emu emax which are user friendly!!4)should i wait?emu released longboard/shortboard which is a masterkeyboard with a rompler...do they maybe release a new workstation soon??with a rompler & sampler in it?
Old 11th November 2009
Gear Addict

1 Review written
๐ŸŽง 10 years
i just deinstalled quiktime and it works....but still intrestrested about the samplers e6400 or eivt xt?is there a big difference?
Old 11th November 2009 | Show parent
Gear Maniac

๐ŸŽง 10 years
Funny you guys wrote that.

I have an E4 Platinum / basically an E4 just Fully blown from the factory.

Lost the SCSI CD ROM drive though, but have some good stuff on the HD inside.

Very diff from vst's / softsamplers. At least to me. Plus there's the immediate nature of hitting a key with essentially no lag.
๐Ÿ“ Reply