FS: MachineDrum SPS-1 Mk1 and LiquidMix 32 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
FS: MachineDrum SPS-1 Mk1 and LiquidMix 32
Old 2nd February 2009
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
FS: MachineDrum SPS-1 Mk1 and LiquidMix 32

Hello All-

I posted this in classifieds, but I wanted to highlight the MachineDrum for the electronic music producers here. Instruments tend to get lost in the barrage of recording gear in the main classifieds page : )

OP:

I'm selling my MachineDrum SPS-1 and Liquid Mix 32 channel. Both items are in perfect condition, used in a smoke free home studio. All the original documents, power, and boxes are included.

I will do local pick-up/drop off for the Chicago Metro area. I will also ship within the continental US (48 States). I will cover the Paypal fees. Buyer covers the shipping and insurance costs.

Paypal or US Postal Money Order accepted. I currently have a perfect feedback rating on Ebay as well as a reputation as a respected producer in Chicago.

I'm pricing the items at a discount to the average "Buy it Now" and selling prices on Ebay.

MachineDrum $950

LiquidMix $475

Pictures available on request.

*** Please be aware the the Focusrite Liquidmix requires a dedicated Firewire bus to function. Daisy-chaining or sharing a bus with a hard drive or audio interface will not work. This is generally achieved by installing a PCI or PCI-e card dedicated to the firewire device. These can be found for $15 or less. If you are using a USB audio device on a laptop, you should also be fine. Mine is working %100 with a dedicated firewire card installed. 32 channels. ***
📝 Reply