Quantcast
Delay Designer - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Delay Designer
Old 28th January 2009
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Delay Designer

Seriously.. hats off to the old Emagic/ New Apple team for creating this thing and including it in Logic. I've had L8 for over a year now, and not really messed with it until recently.

Extremely versatile. Looks strange at first but is not hard to understand once you begin using it.

Anyone really explored this puppy? How are you using it? For me it's become a very creative/ rhythmic tool.
Old 28th January 2009
Gear Nut

🎧 10 years
I still wait for a bigger/faster Computer ...because all this Delay Designer´s and Sculpter`s are great Tools, but on todays Maschinies not enought Power to imbolve them right in the Mix.

This are realy good Tools , but sometimes i wish the User Interface must/can be much better. All this Knobs and Parameter Sliders are to small for my Eyes. Sometimes they talk about ParameterSliders in Manual wich i didn´t saw/found anyway.

Michael
Old 28th January 2009 | Show parent
Gear Maniac

🎧 10 years
I second that, it's an amazing plug-in. I've gotten some killer fx and melodies out of it by using simple sources such as a clap or synth stab. The swing feature is really nice while working with grooves. I can't imagine working without it now.
Old 28th January 2009 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
delay designer

+1 For delay designer being the most awesome delay ever.... my only complaint is that I can't figure out how to edit multiple taps simultaneously... maybe I just need to RTFM.....
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…