The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Black Friday deals 2022
Old 31st October 2022
Gear Guru

🎧 5 years
Black Friday deals 2022

I've had my eye on a couple of plug ins and almost foolishly was about to buy them and then realised that the sales are on soon, Nov 25th ?

Help us all out and post any cool deals you see here. I'm hoping TAL do a sale as I want to grab the 101 bass line and possibly the Juno not sure yet.
Old 31st October 2022
Old 31st October 2022
Gear Nut
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlestickz ➡️
I've had my eye on a couple of plug ins and almost foolishly was about to buy them and then realised that the sales are on soon, Nov 25th ?

Help us all out and post any cool deals you see here. I'm hoping TAL do a sale as I want to grab the 101 bass line and possibly the Juno not sure yet.
Just curious: do you plan to have any cool deals on your own music?
Old 31st October 2022 | Show parent
Gear Guru

🎧 5 years
Quote:
I've looked at both Softtube emulations and I'd rather buy from TAL as they don't use iLok authorisations. With TAL you buy the plug in, run the licence done it's yours. They both sound amazing but I'd rather go with TAL, then I'll have the suite of TAL sampler, 101 and juno. I believe if you buy more than one plug in at a time you also get an extra discount. with them.
Old 31st October 2022
Pip
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
I'm hoping Baby Audio and Synapse have a BF sale.
Old 31st October 2022
Gear Addict

Sweetwater currently has special prices on several of the little Korgs, one version of the Behringer TD3 for $111, and the Uno Synth original and Pro desktop.
Old 31st October 2022
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
This is the forum I usually go to for black Friday deals: https://vi-control.net/community/for...als-deals.138/

The BF thread isn't active yet - but keep an eye out for it.
Old 31st October 2022
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Amazon has been having crazy price drops lately.I’ve been putting things in my watchlist and let checking ,I bought the korg Volca kick for £75 and just got Volca nubass for £82.Mate got the ok multimedia uno pro for £181 last week..all brand new.
Korg/Roland/tc electronic gear has dropped massively you just need keep an eye on Amazon .
Old 31st October 2022
Gear Guru

🎧 10 years
Sweetwater stills has the B2600's for really good prices. I paid full price for mine, and I still think it was worth it. Go get you some analog buzzers!
Old 31st October 2022 | Show parent
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp ➡️
Sweetwater stills has the B2600's for really good prices. I paid full price for mine, and I still think it was worth it. Go get you some analog buzzers!
That is tempting!
Old 1st November 2022 | Show parent
Gear Nut
Quote:
Originally Posted by howardcano ➡️
That is tempting!
I racked up last year buying a bunch of Behringer stuff from Sweetwater. My credit card is ready again this year!
Old 1st November 2022
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
I got a double braced X-stand from Amazon today for $17. I canceled my Prime account and try to avoid them, but this was just too cheap.
Old 1st November 2022
Gear Guru

🎧 10 years
Sweetwater's gotta an Early Black Friday sale going on. A hundred bucks off the Eventide H9 Max is tempting!
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaks Dude ➡️
I got a double braced X-stand from Amazon today for $17. I canceled my Prime account and try to avoid them, but this was just too cheap.
Which stand is it?

EDIT: Found it: Limited-time deal: Amazon Basics Heavy-Duty Adjustable Keyboard and Piano Stand - Double-X https://a.co/d/c7RJqSB
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnogradi ➡️
Which stand is it?

EDIT: Found it: Limited-time deal: Amazon Basics Heavy-Duty Adjustable Keyboard and Piano Stand - Double-X https://a.co/d/c7RJqSB
The splined height adjuster and its cam handle look suspiciously like plastic, at exactly the last place I'd want plastic.
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnogradi ➡️
Which stand is it?

Yep, that's it! I need something (temporarily) for this 88 key Triton Studio I bought and this is cheaper than anything on CraigsList.
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaks Dude ➡️
Yep, that's it! I need something (temporarily) for this 88 key Triton Studio I bought and this is cheaper than anything on CraigsList.
Let us know how it works out!
Old 1st November 2022
Lives for gear

I'm hoping for a terrible season of holiday sales. I can't handle anymore gear this year lol.
Old 2nd November 2022
Gear Guru

🎧 5 years
Whoa nice one, most of you probably already knew this but I didn't so i'll share this for those who didn't know, better than a black Friday deal, Novation have made the V Station and Bass Station plug ins free now.

https://musictech.com/news/gear/nova...free-download/

here's a demo of the V Station plug in..

linky > https://downloads.novationmusic.com/...ation-software
Old 2nd November 2022 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp ➡️
Sweetwater's gotta an Early Black Friday sale going on. A hundred bucks off the Eventide H9 Max is tempting!
They’ve had that going for awhile, I can’t help but assume (as development is maxed out according to Eventide) that a successor is due. Otherwise I might be on board.
Gear Nut
Quote:
Originally Posted by kslight ➡️
They’ve had that going for awhile, I can’t help but assume (as development is maxed out according to Eventide) that a successor is due. Otherwise I might be on board.
Note that there is a dedicated expression pedal for the Eventide H9: the Mission SP-H9.
Should you want a momentary switch with that SP-H9, then Mission recommends the MXR M199 Tap Tempo Switch.
Old 2nd November 2022
Gear Guru

🎧 5 years
The only con about those Novation plug ins is that they aren't scalable, I get around this by setting up a simple zoom control key on my computer keyboard. They sound good though I was having blast playing them today.
Old 2nd November 2022
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
I got an email from my Sweetwater rep about an exclusive deal thru Nov 30. If you buy an Arturia Keylab mkII controller (49 or 61 key), they are throwing in VCollection 8 for free.

This isn’t on the website, it’s a “call in” deal.
Old 2nd November 2022

3 Reviews written
🎧 15 years
Little Radiator is based on the Altec 1567A mixer amp, Radiator gives you a great-sounding equalizer section, Mic/Line modes, and a sound that conjures up some of the greatest Motown recordings of the 60s.
FREE until January 2. (Value $79) Use code: HOLIDAYHEAT
https://www.soundtoys.com/product/little-radiator/
Old 2nd November 2022
Gear Guru

🎧 5 years
Does Soundtoys use iLok for it's authorisation ?
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpatz ➡️
I got an email from my Sweetwater rep about an exclusive deal thru Nov 30. If you buy an Arturia Keylab mkII controller (49 or 61 key), they are throwing in VCollection 8 for free.

This isn’t on the website, it’s a “call in” deal.
Nice. Since arturia’s new minilab Mk3 released, they are most likely doing this sale to help clear out stock of the keylab mk2 before a keylab mk3 release.
Old 2nd November 2022
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Sweetwater now has the Minilogue xd at $599. Just got a Minifreak, and the Minilogue xd was on my list at one point. Tempting, but that 4-voice limit really does kinda spoil that little synth for me.
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holofonze ➡️
Nice. Since arturia’s new minilab Mk3 released, they are most likely doing this sale to help clear out stock of the keylab mk2 before a keylab mk3 release.
Interesting, so not the latest V Collection 9? It's the old v8?
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjontheroad ➡️
I'm hoping for a terrible season of holiday sales. I can't handle anymore gear this year lol.
Same. I finally quit my guitar pedal madness early this year... then got way too into synths. I was better off with the pedals.
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiltrip ➡️
Same. I finally quit my guitar pedal madness early this year... then got way too into synths. I was better off with the pedals.
Have you tried modular?

📝 Reply