Quantcast
Incoming - Elektron Syntakt! - Page 4 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Incoming - Elektron Syntakt!
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlestickz ➡️
Machinedrum 3 would be nice.
I thought you hated the Machinedrum fiddles? Or was it just the red screen you hated ?
4 pages of nuthin :D
Gear Guru

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syn303 ➡️
I thought you hated the Machinedrum fiddles? Or was it just the red screen you hated ?
red screen play havoc with my eyes, the sounds and interface though was quite nice, had a very unique rough sound, but those screen graphics too much for me. I still have an Analog keys and I use it regularly as I find it encompasses all the best parts of the elektron legacy. It can do drums, sequencing, poly synth, mono synth, effects, controller brain etc..
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

2 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
Thinking this thing has got to be analog synth in there somewhere and may even be a Digi but in Model form, a black updated Model. It's gonna have to have the knobs. I think the Digis are even a little too compact and fiddly to play.
I hope they focus more on the sound engine than transistor distortion for sound sculpting anyway.
No doubt in couple years I'll pick one up used like my other Elektrons. They certainly seem to be divisive.
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixedSignals ➡️
Thinking this thing has got to be analog synth in there somewhere and may even be a Digi but in Model form, a black updated Model. It's gonna have to have the knobs. I think the Digis are even a little too compact and fiddly to play.
I hope they focus more on the sound engine than transistor distortion for sound sculpting anyway.
No doubt in couple years I'll pick one up used like my other Elektrons. They certainly seem to be divisive.
I'd have zero interest if it's in a form factor other than my Digitone. Not sure I could fit another box in, anyway, but that'd definitely be the max size. I think it's a great size and very usable.
Lives for gear

If it was going to be in the model form factor, it would be named model:synth or something along those lines. Elektron are consistent in their naming schemes like that.
Old 3 days ago | Show parent
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrubbGrubb ➡️
4 pages of nuthin :D
Yea I was really hoping for an announcement at Superbooth to pop up in here, but thus far not even a teaser :<
Old 3 days ago | Show parent
Gear Maniac

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkudShark ➡️
Yea I was really hoping for an announcement at Superbooth to pop up in here, but thus far not even a teaser :<
I don't think they were involved with Superbooth this year in any way.
📝 Reply