Quantcast
Sequential Take 5 - Page 78 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Sequential Take 5
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
  #2311
Lives for gear
 
realtrance's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockmanrock ➡️
Incorrect. This is what I stated:



I'm in the market for a dual VCO analogue poly. When this Take 5 was revealed, it looked exactly like that, hence my interest. As the thread developed, it was discovered that it is not strictly an analogue poly, it's more of an analogue/DSP hybrid. So, not really what I'm looking for but I'm open minded and still interested it what it can and cannot do well.



Where did I say there's an error? The fact that it is a hybrid isn't an error. The only error is in Sequential's lack of clarity of that.



Incorrect. I answered a question from someone who asked why the upcoming Behringer VCO polys (as far as we know) will not have DSP effects. And the answer is the same reason why the P5/10 (or JP8 or Oberheims) do not have effects. People misread my reply and thought I was talking about the DeepMind.



Good. I have not said it sucks.

Now if people can lay off the troll accusations, insults and shut-down attempts, that would be marvellous.
I never thought your posts were trolling. You simply want a pure analogue synth, which doesn't leave you any mystery as to whether you're playing an analogue synth, a digital synth, or a mix of both. And you generally don't seem to like built-in synth fx (there are certainly plenty of fantastic soft fx which go light years beyond what all but the most expensive hardware fx can do these days!).

So, you want something like the Korg Prologue, the Moog Grandmother (since you want polyphony; it's really only paraphonic, though), the Waldorf M (though all wavetable synths are built up from digital wavetables so maybe scratch that), or the Prophet 5/10 Revision 4.

Studio Electronics also has a new one out, the SE-03, but they do tend to be expensive.

There are plenty of choices!
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
  #2312
Lives for gear
 
realtrance's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinw ➡️
I read many people saying this is a synth for beginners.
For me, as any synth with many modulation possibilities, it is also appealing for musicians and sound designers who like to carve their own sounds beyond the simple oscillators detuning, ADSRs and basic LFO modulations.
Two things stand out for me:
- the ability to modulate the fx (and they don’t sound that “cheap” from what I have heard…)
-the ability to spread parameters per voice

That is quite unique for an analogue synth, even considering much more expensive instruments…
The DM12 offers fx modulation but has only 1 DCO (the sub osc really doesn’t act like a second oscillator) and cannot do per voice spread of parameters in a proper way
The Moog One has VCOs and tons of per voice modulation but as of today still cannot modulate its FX.

If I add the sheer portability and other features like continuous wave shapes (that can be modulated) it is a very serious and unique instrument, far from a “beginner” tool and also very interesting for skilled and experienced users.
Cheers!
Yeah I don't buy the synth for beginners claim, at all. Any synth is a good synth for beginners. The T5 is simpler than some so you don't get as easily lost as you might, say, on a Quantum, but that doesn't make it a less musical instrument in any way, shape or form.
Old 1 week ago
  #2313
Kja
Lives for gear
 
🎧 5 years
I don't want to start a flame war, but this synth or a dx7? Ammiiiriitteee..

I never thought I would see the day that instead of sequential vs the world, now we are at war amount ourselves... Palm in face..
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
  #2314
Lives for gear
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kja ➡️
I don't want to start a flame war, but this synth or a dx7? Ammiiiriitteee..

I never thought I would see the day that instead of sequential vs the world, now we are at war amount ourselves... Palm in face..
You mean Repro5 vs. OPS7, right??
Old 1 week ago
  #2315
Lives for gear
 
Analog Rob Lowe's Avatar
 
🎧 5 years
DX007…undercover analog
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
  #2316
Lives for gear
 
Synthpark's Avatar
 
2 Reviews written
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by realtrance ➡️
It doesn't have the built-in warmth curve most vintage analogues had to make them sound better than people thought they sounded at first, especially compared with REAL instruments. It's more neutral in tonal design, horrors.
If you take a piano, it has a resonant body and sounds warm, depending on the design of course. A Schimmel sounds warmer than a Yamaha. Neutral is by no means a design goal for instruments, only for sound processors.

Personally I prefer a warmer tone as well, because that makes me enjoy the instrument more and also allows me to use resonance more aggressively before sounding harsh.

The often heard "Sits better in the mix" is no argument since this can easily be accomplished with a simple EQ adjustment.
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
  #2317
Lives for gear
 
unease's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease Factory ➡️
Is the pro 3 like the take 5 ? digitized?
No, there was an officiella statement from Sequential on the user Pro-3 forum that it has an analogue audiopath if you don’t use the effects.
Old 1 week ago
  #2318
Lives for gear
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by realtrance ➡️
I never thought your posts were trolling. You simply want a pure analogue synth, which doesn't leave you any mystery as to whether you're playing an analogue synth, a digital synth, or a mix of both. And you generally don't seem to like built-in synth fx (there are certainly plenty of fantastic soft fx which go light years beyond what all but the most expensive hardware fx can do these days!).
Well that's nice to hear, thanks. I'm not opposed to built-in effects, they can be very handy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by realtrance ➡️
So, you want something like the Korg Prologue, the Moog Grandmother (since you want polyphony; it's really only paraphonic, though), the Waldorf M (though all wavetable synths are built up from digital wavetables so maybe scratch that), or the Prophet 5/10 Revision 4.

Studio Electronics also has a new one out, the SE-03, but they do tend to be expensive.

There are plenty of choices!
Yes, quite some choice for synths in general. But as the prices go up, so does my fussiness! Prologue can't do a proper effects bypass. Grandmother is para as you say. Waldorf M is a hybrid and I've got a MW1. MFB Synth Pro would be a contender if I could trust the quality.

Like a lot of people I am waiting for the UB-XA. A P5/10 would certainly be great but I can't justify that sort of money. The Take 5 is still interesting, but it's not going to fill my "2 VCO analogue poly" vacancy. It's a new hybrid architecture of synth with its own character.
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
  #2319
Lives for gear
 
magikroom's Avatar
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kja ➡️
I don't want to start a flame war, but this synth or a dx7? Ammiiiriitteee..

I never thought I would see the day that instead of sequential vs the world, now we are at war amount ourselves... Palm in face..
It can do DX very well

Lately Bass - 20:47
FM Piano - 23:12

Old 1 week ago | Show parent
  #2320
Lives for gear
 
realtrance's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockmanrock ➡️
Well that's nice to hear, thanks. I'm not opposed to built-in effects, they can be very handy.



Yes, quite some choice for synths in general. But as the prices go up, so does my fussiness! Prologue can't do a proper effects bypass. Grandmother is para as you say. Waldorf M is a hybrid and I've got a MW1. MFB Synth Pro would be a contender if I could trust the quality.

Like a lot of people I am waiting for the UB-XA. A P5/10 would certainly be great but I can't justify that sort of money. The Take 5 is still interesting, but it's not going to fill my "2 VCO analogue poly" vacancy. It's a new hybrid architecture of synth with its own character.
Yes, totally get that, and you are right on all counts. It’s actually tough to find a truly, fully analogue new synth that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg for most people. I wish you only patience and success in your search.
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
  #2321
Lives for gear
 
realtrance's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthpark ➡️
If you take a piano, it has a resonant body and sounds warm, depending on the design of course. A Schimmel sounds warmer than a Yamaha. Neutral is by no means a design goal for instruments, only for sound processors.

Personally I prefer a warmer tone as well, because that makes me enjoy the instrument more and also allows me to use resonance more aggressively before sounding harsh.

The often heard "Sits better in the mix" is no argument since this can easily be accomplished with a simple EQ adjustment.
Btw this is one of the things I love about Pianoteq; they have some reasonable models available of earlier pianos. Playing Chopin on a piano from his time is a very different sound, much lighter, for instance. So yeah, in pianos as elsewhere warmth is a preference in design and the evolution of the instrument.
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
  #2322
Gear Addict
 
Blackdog128's Avatar
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpatz ➡️
They sound like SSM/SSI filters. I guess since Prophet 5/10s are expensive, that makes that filter sound expensive. They do sound great. Ohh... maybe the word you meant to use is "Prophety?" "Prophetable?"
...
I would say "Prophetic" (apologies if someone else has previously said this - I'm still catching up to the thread).
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
  #2323
Gear Head
 
🎧 5 years
For me The Take 5 is just the job, a quality synth from Sequential which is also a great soft synth controller by cc or nrpn.
Nice little review from Starsky here, caveat being you need to program your own sounds to get the best from it for your own genre/purposes.
https://youtu.be/WqVlqAwonyc
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
  #2324
Lives for gear
 
Synthpark's Avatar
 
2 Reviews written
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by billnineo ➡️
For me The Take 5 is just the job, a quality synth from Sequential which is also a great soft synth controller by cc or nrpn.
Nice little review from Starsky here, caveat being you need to program your own sounds to get the best from it for your own genre/purposes.
https://youtu.be/WqVlqAwonyc
Always like his videos, because he is so stuck in the 90ies. Take 5 does a very good job here. 90ies vintage vibes. And the effects seem cool as well.
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
  #2325
Gear Maniac
 
TAAAAAKE this synth and shove it,
I ain’t postin’ here no more.
Dave done sold out and took the anal-log
I was hopin’ for.
Ya better not digitize to MP3’s
As my hearing’s not so poor,
TAKE this synth and shove it
I ain't postin' here no more.
(With apologies to Johnny Paycheck and David Allan Coe)

I kid, I kid!

More like, “TAKE this synth and LOVE it”… If I’m not posting here it’s because I’m too busy playing my new TAKE 5. This synth is fantastic.

I think the one thing we can ALL AGREE on is that the new Prophet Ache 5 Super Hybrid Analog Hydroponic Polymoronic Digitardaphonic Keyboard is certainly no Akai Timbre Wolf.

I’m going to start a fire when I openly admit I’ll be plugging my TAKE 5 into an ADAT interface connected via Toslink optical, because we all know as an undisputed fact that photons will always look better than electrons sound, and you can’t argue with science. (Has it struck anyone else that all this analog vs digital nonsense is a bunch of trying to science the life out of art?)

Pure truth: The name “TAKE 5” is a nod not only to Mr. Brubeck, may he Rest In Peace, but also to band directors and especially jazz nerds everywhere. (Has anyone YouTubed a version of Take 5 using only the Take 5? This needs to be done.)

But I have a secret to spill: The +5 voice add-on desktop module will *not* be called the TAKE 5 MORE or even the TAKE 10. Are you idiots? I am… hoping to be first on the kickstarter pre-order advanced interest list for the yet-to-be-unveiled:

…wait for it…

The All-New FocusLiteBrite David Sequential Implements Limited Special Edition

“SMOKE ‘EM IF YOU GOT ‘EM”

(With apologies to my college jazz band director, fellow jazz nerds, and also the entirety of WWII veterans who never had to wait around for anything ever.)

I’m dead serious. My money is ready and waiting to complete the ultimate pairing of TAKE 5 and SMOKE ‘EM IF YOU GOT ‘EM. Mr. Smith are you listening?

I honestly, I love almost everything about the TAKE 5, but we’re not here to talk about such silly things. I can’t stoop to the level of bestowing empty platitudes and obvious shill compliments on what we all know is just a Faux Vintage Digitally Enhanced Analog Emulation of a VST in a Box.

However, I will itemize my gripes for your approval:
  1. Logo - srsly? The “E” imaged as keys? But the freakin board starts with F, you morons. Do you even keyboard?
  2. No Wood Sides. Oh My God. I Can’t Even. How am I supposed to make warm sounds on a synth with no wood? OK, I will add my own. I will carve them out of one solid piece of endangered rainforest wood. Maybe I will sell some on Reberb for $250 a set.
  3. No Tilting Panel. WTF. My arms are only so long, Mr. Dave Synth. If only there were some way I could prop this synth up at an angle for a better view. NOPE, this baby only stays in tune if it’s perfectly flat, in alignment with the flat earth.
  4. And perhaps the most important and yet-to-be-discussed issue with this synth is that it is… gasp… NOT CAT FRIENDLY. That’s right. I had to borrow a cat for this one, as I am a lowly dog-person (I know, there goes all credibility). I was able to borrow a cat, non-black, from the local shelter after convincing them it wasn’t for a Halloween display or run of the mill animal sacrifice. Turns out they don’t even let you check out a black cat during the month of October. Anyway, I tried placing the cat several times onto the synth for this totally scientific experiment. FIVE times out of FIVE, the cat left the synth and curled up in the synth’s cardboard box. That’s 100% of the time, for those of you keeping count. I’m not sure what they’ve done to perfect their anti-cat circuitry, but in my opinion, they’ve nailed it. Despite my own non-feline preferences, I realize this is an important aspect of any hardware synth, so I’m covering it here in my thorough review. I’ll try to include the video evidence in my YouTube unboxing but probably only in a special edition for my Patreon Subscribers, because they’re mostly cat people.

In summary, the TAKE 5 is probably 7 short of a full dozen. I have 10 fingers, not including thumbs, and only a 10-voice synth is going to really work for me. But I’d like to leave you with some good news:

As an industry insider, and someone who use to have a roommate that managed to pull a temp job filing old invoices at Newvation, a subsidiary of Fucusrite, who overhead a conversation from someone who knew a kid that did some plumbing work for Dan Smith himself…

I can confirm with 100% certainty that YES, it’s already on the drawing board that Sequential Forestrite will produce a proper wooden-sided, tilt-panel, 10-Voice, Special Education model but it will NOT be called the “TAKE 10 SE” as you might expect. This model will be dubbed the TAKE 11. Because it’s 1 better.

They also had another super secret synth in the development lab, but nobody even looks at that one.
Old 1 week ago
  #2326
Here for the gear
 
🎧 10 years
Questions to experts:
1. How do I make my Take-5 show knob values on the screen? The display is always showing the patch name. I'd like to see the delay time value for example.
2. Also, is there a way to know the original value of a parameter / knob? There's no asterisk, no 'show button', no nothing.
3. Did you have any problems with tuning on your unit? My Take-5 goes suddenly out of tune every 10 minutes or so. Calibrating helps, but then it goes out of tune again...
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
  #2327
Lives for gear
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phishroom ➡️
TAAAAAKE this synth and shove it,
I ain’t postin’ here no more.
Dave done sold out and took the anal-log
I was hopin’ for.
Ya better not digitize to MP3’s
As my hearing’s not so poor,
TAKE this synth and shove it
I ain't postin' here no more.
(With apologies to Johnny Paycheck and David Allan Coe)

I kid, I kid!

More like, “TAKE this synth and LOVE it”… If I’m not posting here it’s because I’m too busy playing my new TAKE 5. This synth is fantastic.

I think the one thing we can ALL AGREE on is that the new Prophet Ache 5 Super Hybrid Analog Hydroponic Polymoronic Digitardaphonic Keyboard is certainly no Akai Timbre Wolf.

I’m going to start a fire when I openly admit I’ll be plugging my TAKE 5 into an ADAT interface connected via Toslink optical, because we all know as an undisputed fact that photons will always look better than electrons sound, and you can’t argue with science. (Has it struck anyone else that all this analog vs digital nonsense is a bunch of trying to science the life out of art?)

Pure truth: The name “TAKE 5” is a nod not only to Mr. Brubeck, may he Rest In Peace, but also to band directors and especially jazz nerds everywhere. (Has anyone YouTubed a version of Take 5 using only the Take 5? This needs to be done.)

But I have a secret to spill: The +5 voice add-on desktop module will *not* be called the TAKE 5 MORE or even the TAKE 10. Are you idiots? I am… hoping to be first on the kickstarter pre-order advanced interest list for the yet-to-be-unveiled:

…wait for it…

The All-New FocusLiteBrite David Sequential Implements Limited Special Edition

“SMOKE ‘EM IF YOU GOT ‘EM”

(With apologies to my college jazz band director, fellow jazz nerds, and also the entirety of WWII veterans who never had to wait around for anything ever.)

I’m dead serious. My money is ready and waiting to complete the ultimate pairing of TAKE 5 and SMOKE ‘EM IF YOU GOT ‘EM. Mr. Smith are you listening?

I honestly, I love almost everything about the TAKE 5, but we’re not here to talk about such silly things. I can’t stoop to the level of bestowing empty platitudes and obvious shill compliments on what we all know is just a Faux Vintage Digitally Enhanced Analog Emulation of a VST in a Box.

However, I will itemize my gripes for your approval:
  1. Logo - srsly? The “E” imaged as keys? But the freakin board starts with F, you morons. Do you even keyboard?
  2. No Wood Sides. Oh My God. I Can’t Even. How am I supposed to make warm sounds on a synth with no wood? OK, I will add my own. I will carve them out of one solid piece of endangered rainforest wood. Maybe I will sell some on Reberb for $250 a set.
  3. No Tilting Panel. WTF. My arms are only so long, Mr. Dave Synth. If only there were some way I could prop this synth up at an angle for a better view. NOPE, this baby only stays in tune if it’s perfectly flat, in alignment with the flat earth.
  4. And perhaps the most important and yet-to-be-discussed issue with this synth is that it is… gasp… NOT CAT FRIENDLY. That’s right. I had to borrow a cat for this one, as I am a lowly dog-person (I know, there goes all credibility). I was able to borrow a cat, non-black, from the local shelter after convincing them it wasn’t for a Halloween display or run of the mill animal sacrifice. Turns out they don’t even let you check out a black cat during the month of October. Anyway, I tried placing the cat several times onto the synth for this totally scientific experiment. FIVE times out of FIVE, the cat left the synth and curled up in the synth’s cardboard box. That’s 100% of the time, for those of you keeping count. I’m not sure what they’ve done to perfect their anti-cat circuitry, but in my opinion, they’ve nailed it. Despite my own non-feline preferences, I realize this is an important aspect of any hardware synth, so I’m covering it here in my thorough review. I’ll try to include the video evidence in my YouTube unboxing but probably only in a special edition for my Patreon Subscribers, because they’re mostly cat people.

In summary, the TAKE 5 is probably 7 short of a full dozen. I have 10 fingers, not including thumbs, and only a 10-voice synth is going to really work for me. But I’d like to leave you with some good news:

As an industry insider, and someone who use to have a roommate that managed to pull a temp job filing old invoices at Newvation, a subsidiary of Fucusrite, who overhead a conversation from someone who knew a kid that did some plumbing work for Dan Smith himself…

I can confirm with 100% certainty that YES, it’s already on the drawing board that Sequential Forestrite will produce a proper wooden-sided, tilt-panel, 10-Voice, Special Education model but it will NOT be called the “TAKE 10 SE” as you might expect. This model will be dubbed the TAKE 11. Because it’s 1 better.

They also had another super secret synth in the development lab, but nobody even looks at that one.
(To waitress) I’ll have what he’s having. (If you’ve seen When Harry Met Sally.)
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
  #2328
Lives for gear
 
icecubeman's Avatar
 
10 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by dibox ➡️
Questions to experts:
1. How do I make my Take-5 show knob values on the screen? The display is always showing the patch name. I'd like to see the delay time value for example.
2. Also, is there a way to know the original value of a parameter / knob? There's no asterisk, no 'show button', no nothing.
3. Did you have any problems with tuning on your unit? My Take-5 goes suddenly out of tune every 10 minutes or so. Calibrating helps, but then it goes out of tune again...
1. and 2. welcome to the analogue world. But there is software editor released recently thst shows everything.

3. Send it back for servicing
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
  #2329
Gear Maniac
 
Exquisite Red's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by dibox ➡️
Questions to experts:
1. How do I make my Take-5 show knob values on the screen? The display is always showing the patch name. I'd like to see the delay time value for example.
2. Also, is there a way to know the original value of a parameter / knob? There's no asterisk, no 'show button', no nothing.
3. Did you have any problems with tuning on your unit? My Take-5 goes suddenly out of tune every 10 minutes or so. Calibrating helps, but then it goes out of tune again...
1. No way to do this full time that I'm aware of. If you leave the screen on the modulation matrix page, you can at least see a number for your modulation depths as you turn the knobs, but that's the extent of it. Would love to see an update that works like the Korg 'logue range.

2. The is an original value dot in the corner of the patch number display, but it is suuuuuuuuper touchy for some of the controls. I mean, you have to be RIGHT on it.

3. If it's an abrupt change in tuning, it is almost definitely due to the different calibration tables for different temperatures. Run a calibration whenever this happens, and you'll eventually have good tuning data for each of the temperature range tables.
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
  #2330
I actually like not seeing values for things because it means I'm changing parameters with my ears and not my eyes. I wish I had realized how nice that was, because I would have disabled the value displays on my 'logues sooner.
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
  #2331
Here for the gear
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by icecubeman ➡️
1. and 2. welcome to the analogue world. But there is software editor released recently thst shows everything.
Well, the REV-2 and the PRO-3 do show knob values on their displays...
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
  #2332
Lives for gear
 
icecubeman's Avatar
 
10 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by dibox ➡️
Well, the REV-2 and the PRO-3 do show knob values on their displays...
That's because they are not from real analogue world
Old 1 week ago
  #2333
Lives for gear
 
🎧 15 years
The Take 5 shows a small dot when you hit the value, so it does show knob values. The secret is to not blast through the knob twist but just take your time and listen to the knob while you turn it and the little dot will appear.

I have been going through some presets I like and setting the knobs up so I can see how they programmed it. I find this super helpful, especially when looking at all the modulation options being used on the synth. It takes me around 2 mins at most to get the knobs dialed in to represent the preset being played now.
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
  #2334
Gear Nut
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by dibox ➡️
...My Take-5 goes suddenly out of tune every 10 minutes or so. Calibrating helps, but then it goes out of tune again...
I agree with Exquisite Red - keep performing the Oscillator Calibration, and eventually it should remain stable as it builds up a temperature tuning table. Maybe try this idea for a week?

If the problem persists after you've done many tunings (say 10?), it might not be a bad idea to reach out to Sequential...
Old 1 week ago
  #2335
Lives for gear
 
🎧 15 years
Starsky demo is real, real good at showing how nice this synth sounds. I actually just followed along with his programming since I like a lot of the same sounds he makes. What I love about the take5 is without any effects it sounds fantastic. So if you don't like the board FX, you are still able to send the fantastic core sound into an FX pedal/rack/plugin or sampler of your choice and have a high quality sound to mangle however you see fit.
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
  #2336
Here for the gear
Looking forward to my T5 hopefully arriving tomorrow. New to this forum and just wanted to say thanks for the links, pointers and info you folks have provided about this synth.

It's going to be sitting next to a Pro3 (which I've grown to love, unlike my Sub37 which has just been sold to fund the T5). Users of both T5 & Pro3, do you find they complement each other?
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
  #2337
Gear Nut
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmountford ➡️
Users of both T5 & Pro3, do you find they complement each other?
If you like the classic, vintage synth vibe (like Prophet or OB) you'll like the Take 5. I found the Pro3 and the Take 5 to sound very similar, although I should mention I gravitate towards purely "analog" sounds. I don't have much interest in digital waveforms so it is an area I haven't explored on my Pro3. But the paraphony on the Pro3 drove me mad, because I was getting a taste of some chords...having the Take 5 solved that.

I haven't had the space to have them both set up together, but I could imagine having one of the sequences on the Pro 3 playing while improvising overtop with the Take 5.

Sounds heavenly to me!
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
  #2338
Gear Head
 
ensoniq70's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmountford ➡️
Users of both T5 & Pro3, do you find they complement each other?
Yes, I like it a lot. Both works fine together and they sound different enough for my ears. Both are beautiful instruments and i think you will have a lot of fun with the T5 and Pro 3.
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
  #2339
Lives for gear
 
matia's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paistemage ➡️
you hydra patches are amazing!
Thank u!
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
  #2340
Lives for gear
 
jm2c's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Methlab ➡️
Starsky demo is real, real good at showing how nice this synth sounds. I actually just followed along with his programming since I like a lot of the same sounds he makes. What I love about the take5 is without any effects it sounds fantastic. So if you don't like the board FX, you are still able to send the fantastic core sound into an FX pedal/rack/plugin or sampler of your choice and have a high quality sound to mangle however you see fit.
Indeed. Fake5 running into UAFX Golden = Game Ov'
📝 Reply

Similar Threads

Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post
replies: 73 views: 18679
Avatar for string6theory
string6theory 27th September 2018
replies: 9859 views: 829122
Avatar for nrjizer
nrjizer 10 hours ago
replies: 3306 views: 63969
Avatar for Synth Guru
Synth Guru 21st August 2021
Topic:
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…

Forum Jump
Forum Jump