Quantcast
HELP WITH MICROWAVE XT! Accidentally installed old firmware to over new! - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
HELP WITH MICROWAVE XT! Accidentally installed old firmware to over new!
Old 23rd June 2020
Here for the gear

HELP WITH MICROWAVE XT! Accidentally installed old firmware to over new!

Hello Experts!

There was such a problem: I installed accidentally (without noticing) the old firmware "mv2. 200mid" (2.00) in Waldorf XT, which had the firmware "mv2_v233". (2.33) After that, my XT doesn't react to anything! The screen is lit, but it doesn't show anything, and the MIDI indicator is always on. Tried to resuscitate through the application "SysEX Librarian", (Mac OS) back to "mv2_v233". (2.33), but it does not give any results this!

When disconnecting from the network and connecting back - the MIDI indicator lights up and everything is also empty on the screen. That is, there is not even a download line . I attached photos of what which shows

Please help me how to resuscitate him???
Attached Thumbnails
HELP WITH MICROWAVE XT! Accidentally installed old firmware to over new!-20200623_150625.jpg   HELP WITH MICROWAVE XT! Accidentally installed old firmware to over new!-20200623_150623.jpg  
Old 23rd June 2020
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
I think this means it's not booting. This will likely require opening it up and replacing the ROM chips.

I have found one image of the XT mainboard here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/deepso...n/photostream/

The two large chips on the left hand side (AM29F010) are standard Flash chips that will contain the software, as well as presets and wavetables. They can be rewritten with a common EEPROM burner.

At least on this mainboard revision, the chips are socketed, so a competent tech will be able to remove them and rewrite them easily. You will need the contents of the chips from a functional Microwave XT, if at all possible one that is the same mainboard revision as yours. You will not be able to simply flash the update file, you need a working machine to read the firmware from as well, or someone here might have the Flash already backed up.

This might sound confusing but it is very fixable to a person with the right resources.
Old 23rd June 2020
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentin Dip ➡️
Hello Experts!

There was such a problem: I installed accidentally (without noticing) the old firmware "mv2. 200mid" (2.00) in Waldorf XT, which had the firmware "mv2_v233". (2.33) After that, my XT doesn't react to anything! The screen is lit, but it doesn't show anything, and the MIDI indicator is always on. Tried to resuscitate through the application "SysEX Librarian", (Mac OS) back to "mv2_v233". (2.33), but it does not give any results this!

When disconnecting from the network and connecting back - the MIDI indicator lights up and everything is also empty on the screen. That is, there is not even a download line . I attached photos of what which shows

Please help me how to resuscitate him???
Ack. You have my sympathies.

It may be that some parameters have been reset to zero by a bad OS flash, including the screen contrast.

From the Waldorf Microwave FAQ:

Q: XT display light up but no characters visible?

A: Perhaps your contrast level is out of adjustment...

Try sending this sysex to the XT

F0 3E 0E 7F 24 12 7F F7

fyi this sends a Global parameter to the XT regardless of device id.
tested and working

if you cannot send an sysex message:
- reboot the XT
- press the Global button 5 times
- adjust the 3rd display knob (2nd from right)

There's also this from the same FAQ:

Q: What helps if the XT(k) screen has gone blank?

A: After switching on the unit, press 5 times the GLOBAL/UTILITY button, then turn the 3rd softdial (Sound/Multi) to adjust contrast again.

Or try this:
Hit the UTILITY button (the LED should light), turn the red dial clockwise 2 turns (to make sure you're on the last page), then two nudges back, then the Sound/Multi encoder (the third encoder from the left) under the display all the way clockwise. You can take that literally. :-) ^

Another thing to try:

Q: How to erase/reset the MWII/XT flash ROM ?

A: Press and hold UTILITY + UNDO during powering up the synth.
This will erease all sounds and data inside the MWII/XT. You will have to upload the OS then to use it again. ^

Failing that, I've heard of corrupted OS flashes bricking the unit. It may not be recoverable by conventional means and you might have to have a technician desolder the flash chip that contains the OS and reset/reprogram it externally.

Good luck! If I come across any other information I'll post it here.
Old 23rd June 2020
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
I’m in the midst of working on an XT for someone right now, and resembles the same problem. The good news is that Waldorf still support the XT and can send you new programmed EPROMs. The bad news is that they cost 50,50 euros shipped (at least to Canada).

They only deal in email inquiries so you’ll have to head over to this link and click on “make an inquiry” at the very top of the page.
Old 24th June 2020 | Show parent
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Ocelot ➡️
Ack. You have my sympathies.

It may be that some parameters have been reset to zero by a bad OS flash, including the screen contrast.

From the Waldorf Microwave FAQ:

Q: XT display light up but no characters visible?

A: Perhaps your contrast level is out of adjustment...

Try sending this sysex to the XT

F0 3E 0E 7F 24 12 7F F7

fyi this sends a Global parameter to the XT regardless of device id.
tested and working

if you cannot send an sysex message:
- reboot the XT

There's also this from the same FAQ:

Q: What helps if the XT(k) screen has gone blank?

A: After switching on the unit, press 5 times the GLOBAL/UTILITY button, then turn the 3rd softdial (Sound/Multi) to adjust contrast again.

Or try this:
Hit the UTILITY button (the LED should light), turn the red dial clockwise 2 turns (to make sure you're on the last page), then two nudges back, then the Sound/Multi encoder (the third encoder from the left) under the display all the way clockwise. You can take that literally. :-) ^

Another thing to try:

Q: How to erase/reset the MWII/XT flash ROM ?

This will erease all sounds and data inside the MWII/XT. You will have to upload the OS then to use it again. ^

Failing that, I've heard of corrupted OS flashes bricking the unit. It may not be recoverable by conventional means and you might have to have a technician desolder the flash chip that contains the OS and reset/reprogram it externally.

Good luck! If I come across any other information I'll post it here.
thanks! I will try

By the way, if you find something else, add information of course.
I looked through and re-read many forums, didn’t find the problem similar (instal old firmware to over new) on the network. Therefore, the question remains open ... Perhaps this topic will help someone in the future...

Regards Valentin
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by niklasni1 ➡️
I think this means it's not booting. This will likely require opening it up and replacing the ROM chips.

I have found one image of the XT mainboard here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/deepso...n/photostream/

The two large chips on the left hand side (AM29F010) are standard Flash chips that will contain the software, as well as presets and wavetables. They can be rewritten with a common EEPROM burner.

At least on this mainboard revision, the chips are socketed, so a competent tech will be able to remove them and rewrite them easily. You will need the contents of the chips from a functional Microwave XT, if at all possible one that is the same mainboard revision as yours. You will not be able to simply flash the update file, you need a working machine to read the firmware from as well, or someone here might have the Flash already backed up.

This might sound confusing but it is very fixable to a person with the right resources.

I live in a small provincial city in the north of Russia ....
We do not have competent technicians who could help me (on the spot) I may have to figure it out myself, order an "EEPROM programmer" from the Chinese, etc to perform this operation

I in Waldorf wrote to tech support, but they’re still silent.

Revision of the board is: MWMB REV 3.1 LAYER 4
It remains to figure out which EPROM is needed specifically for my revision
Attached Thumbnails
HELP WITH MICROWAVE XT! Accidentally installed old firmware to over new!-20200624_175337.jpg  
Old 24th June 2020
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
I have the chips and an EEPROM burner, I should be able to make a set for you if Waldorf won't help. Unfortunately, I can't easily get the back off my own own XT because two of the screws are stripped, so we need a dump from someone else.

Did you try all the things Rob Ocelot suggested?
Old 24th June 2020
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Also, is there any text next to the button on the lower left?
Here for the gear

Quote:
I have the chips and an EEPROM burner, I should be able to make a set for you if Waldorf won't help. Unfortunately, I can't easily get the back off my own own XT because two of the screws are stripped, so we need a dump from someone else.

Not yet. Today I want to try
Here for the gear

Quote:
Also, is there any text next to the button on the lower left?
There is no text . Just a button, unmarked
Here for the gear

Quote:

Me try the suggested options from Rob Ocelot today. If this doesn't help, and Waldorf will be silent. I will write you in private messages behind chips... ок?
Old 24th June 2020
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Sure.
Old 24th June 2020
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
I also have the ability to read and burn EEPROMS and I'm local to @ adhmzaiusz so I'm sure we can work something out for you. I've got a rev 3 board XTK which is identical to your XT board. The only socketed chips appear to be the two in the lower left. It's possible the EEPROMS may also be soldered directly to the board, which would mean desoldering and replacing with new programmed chips. Based on what @ adhmzaiusz says though it's more likely they are socketed.

The majority of OS upgrade problems seem to be from incomplete flashing, eg if the process is interrupted. When you upgrade, the new OS gets spooled into a temporary cache and the upgrade routine does a byte check and possibly a checksum to make sure it's a compatible OS binary. Waldorf says the last 10 seconds of the process are critical because that's when the actual erasing and 'burning' of the new code to EEPROM happens -- if something happens during that time you may end up with a partially flashed OS. What may have happened when you accidentally wrote an earlier firmware was the actual burning process stalled and so you are left with an erased EEPROM with no code -- including the routine to flash a new OS. It's also possible that you did successfully flash OS2.0 but it can't boot properly.

I've been working on another XT related project which required me to collect as many versions of the XT OS as I could find (possibly taking a crack at disassembling the OS from the MIDI update files -- but this would be a very long and hard road). OS2.0 was the first version to support the XT Keyboard version and the version 3 main boards. It might be that the newer boards can't boot the older OS.

edit:

This is one of the reasons why a protected bootloader partition is pretty much standard in most electronic equipment nowadays. It's virtually impossible to completely brick a modern cell phone to the point where it's unrecoverable.
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
I also have the ability to read and burn EEPROMS and I'm local to @ adhmzaiusz so I'm sure we can work something out for you. I've got a rev 3 board XTK which is identical to your XT board. The only socketed chips appear to be the two in the lower left. It's possible the EEPROMS may also be soldered directly to the board, which would mean desoldering and replacing with new programmed chips. Based on what @ adhmzaiusz says though it's more likely they are socketed.

The majority of OS upgrade problems seem to be from incomplete flashing, eg if the process is interrupted. When you upgrade, the new OS gets spooled into a temporary cache and the upgrade routine does a byte check and possibly a checksum to make sure it's a compatible OS binary. Waldorf says the last 10 seconds of the process are critical because that's when the actual erasing and 'burning' of the new code to EEPROM happens -- if something happens during that time you may end up with a partially flashed OS. What may have happened when you accidentally wrote an earlier firmware was the actual burning process stalled and so you are left with an erased EEPROM with no code -- including the routine to flash a new OS. It's also possible that you did successfully flash OS2.0 but it can't boot properly.

I've been working on another XT related project which required me to collect as many versions of the XT OS as I could find (possibly taking a crack at disassembling the OS from the MIDI update files -- but this would be a very long and hard road). OS2.0 was the first version to support the XT Keyboard version and the version 3 main boards. It might be that the newer boards can't boot the older OS.

edit:

This is one of the reasons why a protected bootloader partition is pretty much standard in most electronic equipment nowadays. It's virtually impossible to completely brick a modern cell phone to the point where it's unrecoverable.
Yes the EPROMs at least on this XT are socketed...board i have here is a rev 3.1. Weird that there may be ones out there whose EPROMs aren’t socketed, especially since the whole thing can be toasted by corrupted data/bad flashing.

I’m still taking my chances on this XT since I also notice the reset line is null, but that might only be a symptom of bad EPROMs. Waldorf is still pretty secretive about sharing schematics and info for the XT and they say they are 80% sure this is my problem. If anyone else out there knows what the state of the reset line with a bad flash i’d love to know. If my problem isn’t the EPROMs then it’s mcu... and after my Alesis andromeda experience I’m not sure I ever want to deal with replacing one of those again lol.
Old 25th June 2020 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
(possibly taking a crack at disassembling the OS from the MIDI update files -- but this would be a very long and hard road).
Wow. Very curious how this will turn out.
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by adhmzaiusz ➡️
I’m still taking my chances on this XT since I also notice the reset line is null, but that might only be a symptom of bad EPROMs. Waldorf is still pretty secretive about sharing schematics and info for the XT and they say they are 80% sure this is my problem. If anyone else out there knows what the state of the reset line with a bad flash i’d love to know. If my problem isn’t the EPROMs then it’s mcu... and after my Alesis andromeda experience I’m not sure I ever want to deal with replacing one of those again lol.
The reset line to MCU should not be affected by Flash at all. At least for a plain 68000 system, the reset line is controlled by an external circuit or IC that holds it low for some time after power-up while the MCU warms up, so to speak, and then releases it, after which the MCU will read the the reset vector and stack pointer from the bottom of the memory space and starts the actual boot process. I don't know the 68331 specifically, so some details might be different to its predecessor, but the whole point of the reset signal is to get the processor ready to read data from memory, so the contents of memory should not affect it.

If the reset line is not going high, my guess is that it's a power issue or an issue with the reset circuitry. Again, I can't take apart my own XT, so I can't check how mine works, but just from knowing the chips on the board I have some idea of how everything is probably connected.

The button on the lower left, is that a reset button? That's my hunch, anyway, and my guess is that the small 8-pin IC next to it handles reset for the MCU. What's the part number on that? I can't tell from any of the photos, but I'm guessing it's something that takes power and maybe clock in and ramps up the reset signal after some time. It might even just be a simple 555 timer, actually, configured go low when power is applied and high after 200ms or so, I've seen this in other 68k-based systems.
Old 25th June 2020
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Found a better picture, it says 7705 so I'm guessing it's a variant of this:

https://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/tl7712a.pdf

If your reset line is never going high, I'd assume it's a power issue or *maybe* that this IC or its supporting caps need to be replaced.
Old 25th June 2020
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
BTW, Rob Ocelot, you have an XTk, is the keyboard connected to the second connector on the front, or how does it work? It looks like the same motherboard is used in both MWII (at least the later revisions), MWXT, and MWXTks and I'm wondering what the difference is, if it's just the front panels.
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Found a better picture, it says 7705 so I'm guessing it's a variant of this:

https://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/tl7712a.pdf

If your reset line is never going high, I'd assume it's a power issue or *maybe* that this IC or its supporting caps need to be replaced.
Yea, I also think it’s not eprom related and Waldorf didn’t acknowledge my observations about the reset line after I explained how it was stuck low. I’ve managed to acquire most original schematics except the cpu board. I’ve discovered though that the reset line goes to quite a number of places..being a 4 layer board it is a real challenge to know every place exactly without the cpu board schematics. I have put in a new 7705 with no luck. The capacitors seemed ok but I’ll have another look.
Old 25th June 2020
Here for the gear

Progress report on proposed options from Rob Ocelot:

1. Try sending this sysex to the XT
F0 3E 0E 7F 24 12 7F F7
- Did not help.

2.- reboot the XT
- Did not help.

3. Hit the UTILITY button (the LED should light), turn the red dial clockwise 2 turns (to make sure you're on the last page),
then two nudges back, then the Sound / Multi encoder
(the third encoder from the left) under the display all the way clockwise.
- Did not help.

4. reset the MWII / XT flash ROM.
This will erease all sounds and data inside the MWII / XT.
You will have to upload the OS then to use it again. ^
- Did not help.

Regarding the question of "is the socket or microchips soldered. - installed there is a socket.
Chip AM29F010-70PC 9803MMM A
IF SOMEONE HAS A DUMP FOR THIS REVISION (mwmb rev. 3.1 layer 4) , I WILL BE GRATEFUL!

I also received a response from with Waldorf;

Lukas Schütte
Hello Valentin,

this question can be answered by our workshop foreman who's currently
on vacation. He will be back next week and answer your request as
soon as possible. Thanks for being patient...

Therefore, have to wait for the technician from vacation, maybe he will clarify something
Attached Thumbnails
HELP WITH MICROWAVE XT! Accidentally installed old firmware to over new!-20200625_145158.jpg   HELP WITH MICROWAVE XT! Accidentally installed old firmware to over new!-20200625_145032.jpg   HELP WITH MICROWAVE XT! Accidentally installed old firmware to over new!-20200625_145125.jpg  
Old 25th June 2020
Here for the gear

Yes, by the way, about the button...
I took a detailed photo.
Attached Thumbnails
HELP WITH MICROWAVE XT! Accidentally installed old firmware to over new!-20200625_145209.jpg   HELP WITH MICROWAVE XT! Accidentally installed old firmware to over new!-20200625_145220.jpg  
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
I’ve discovered though that the reset line goes to quite a number of places..being a 4 layer board it is a real challenge to know every place exactly without the cpu board schematics.
Well, there are only so many ways these things can be put together, and as far as I can tell there's only really two chips that need reset, and that's the MCU and the DSP. It'll probably be brought out on the control surface headers and the expansion header as well.

Another possibility, BTW, is that the MCU is faulty - its reset pin is both input and output, and if it's unhappy it might be the one forcing reset low. I've seen an issue like this before once or twice, and it was always the power supply. Does everything measure correctly, if you measure the power pins on e.g. the Flash ICs?

Also, with the unit turned off, what's the resistance between reset and +5V? I'd expect 10kOhm, since it should be pulled up.

Valentin: It sounds like you need some new chips, then. We just need a dump somehow.
Old 26th June 2020 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Well, there are only so many ways these things can be put together, and as far as I can tell there's only really two chips that need reset, and that's the MCU and the DSP. It'll probably be brought out on the control surface headers and the expansion header as well.

Another possibility, BTW, is that the MCU is faulty - its reset pin is both input and output, and if it's unhappy it might be the one forcing reset low. I've seen an issue like this before once or twice, and it was always the power supply. Does everything measure correctly, if you measure the power pins on e.g. the Flash ICs?

Also, with the unit turned off, what's the resistance between reset and +5V? I'd expect 10kOhm, since it should be pulled up.

Valentin: It sounds like you need some new chips, then. We just need a dump somehow.
All voltages from the power supply are correct as far as I understand it:
VA+ =5.19v
VCC =5.27v
VCC2 =3.48v
VEE= 0V (this is a charge pump circuit for -8v clocked off the cpu.. will be -8v if cpu booted)
VDD= 8.19v

Resistance between VCC2 and reset line- 4.7k

The only relevant capacitor I could see was a 10uf between pin 3&4 of the 7705 in the reset circuit. Tried a new one, no luck.

The reset line also goes to a couple places I know for sure- the main mcu and the slave one on the front panel board. I’m curious following the reset line to a junction of two diodes, the reset line connects to the cathode side but on the Anode side is a resistor and that leads to a via.. a continuity check shows it going to pin 105(data4) of the MCU. Could this somehow be in place to control the state of the reset line by the cpu?
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
OS2.0 was the first version to support the XT Keyboard version and the version 3 main boards. It might be that the newer boards can't boot the older OS.
Agh... I misremembered my own notes on this.

OS 2.0 was the first iteration of the Microwave II OS to have support for the XT's control panel. However, this was for the older generation of mainboards (Rev 1 and 2) and OS 2.12 was the first to support the Rev 3 mainboard. One possibility is that the newest mainboards are unable to boot with with any OS version lower than that. The other possibility is that the OS flash routines simply prevented you from flashing 2.0 but still allowed the EEPROM to be erased in preparation for the flash.

It does look like Waldorf engineered the XT so that it was unlikely a consumer got into an upgrade chicken-and-egg scenario (ie you need a working OS to flash a new one). The UTILITY+UNDO erase function mentioned in the Waldorf FAQ requires you to reload the OS afterward -- that implies the flash functions are part of the hardware and can't be overwritten. What might be inaccessable if the panel functions are no longer working is putting the hardware into upgrade mode in the first place. That button on the main board next to the EEPROMs might be the way to start the process (you might have to hold it on power up). However, Waldorf has been very secretive about their schematics and service manuals so we don't know for sure what that button's function actually is for.

If Waldorf is sending new programmed EEPROMs then that may indicate there are situations that can't be solved with the XT hardware alone (eg. corrupted EEPROM).

Hopefully UTILITY+UNDO works for the OP.

One thing the documentation on the various OS upgrades makes clear is they had to relax the timing constraints for recieving SYSEX... so the OP might have to change some of the parameters in his MIDI SYSEX software to get the update to send properly.

Mon Oct 11 04:39:38 1999 Stefan Stenzel <[email protected]>

- XTk Arpeggiator bug fixed (hopefully)
- MIDI update less sensitive to sequencer's click and clock
- Support for latest Board revision

This also is the last reported OS update mentioning a hardware revision (presumably the 3.1 boards). @ Valentin Dip do you remember offhand what OS you had before you upgraded?
Lives for gear

Quote:

This also is the last reported OS update mentioning a hardware revision (presumably the 3.1 boards). @ Valentin Dip do you remember offhand what OS you had before you upgraded?

And they never did fix the arp bug!!!!
Old 26th June 2020
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
The reset line also goes to a couple places I know for sure- the main mcu and the slave one on the front panel board. I’m curious following the reset line to a junction of two diodes, the reset line connects to the cathode side but on the Anode side is a resistor and that leads to a via.. a continuity check shows it going to pin 105(data4) of the MCU. Could this somehow be in place to control the state of the reset line by the cpu?
The CPU can already control the reset line directly, it has an instruction to perform a reset, that's why the pin can be both an input and an output. I think what you're seeing there is related to how the 68331 handles external memories. You can do some configuration at boot-up by pulling data pins low during reset - and connecting the to the reset generation circuitry seems like a reasonable way to do that. See page 31 here: https://media.digikey.com/pdf/Data%2...Fs/MC68331.pdf

So it makes sense that it'd be like that, but doesn't bring us closer to the cause of your issue. You can get a new 68331 from Digikey but it's not an easy fix.
Here for the gear

Quote:
Agh... I misremembered my own notes on this.

OS 2.0 was the first iteration of the Microwave II OS to have support for the XT's control panel. However, this was for the older generation of mainboards (Rev 1 and 2) and OS 2.12 was the first to support the Rev 3 mainboard. One possibility is that the newest mainboards are unable to boot with with any OS version lower than that. The other possibility is that the OS flash routines simply prevented you from flashing 2.0 but still allowed the EEPROM to be erased in preparation for the flash.

It does look like Waldorf engineered the XT so that it was unlikely a consumer got into an upgrade chicken-and-egg scenario (ie you need a working OS to flash a new one). The UTILITY+UNDO erase function mentioned in the Waldorf FAQ requires you to reload the OS afterward -- that implies the flash functions are part of the hardware and can't be overwritten. What might be inaccessable if the panel functions are no longer working is putting the hardware into upgrade mode in the first place. That button on the main board next to the EEPROMs might be the way to start the process (you might have to hold it on power up). However, Waldorf has been very secretive about their schematics and service manuals so we don't know for sure what that button's function actually is for.

If Waldorf is sending new programmed EEPROMs then that may indicate there are situations that can't be solved with the XT hardware alone (eg. corrupted EEPROM).

Hopefully UTILITY+UNDO works for the OP.

One thing the documentation on the various OS upgrades makes clear is they had to relax the timing constraints for recieving SYSEX... so the OP might have to change some of the parameters in his MIDI SYSEX software to get the update to send properly.

Hi @ Rob Ocelot!
Yes I remember. It was 2.33
Old 9th July 2020
Gear Head
Hi,
currently i work the xp expansion reverse engineering and i make os dump from the eeprom, so i can send it for you. Just have to write the dump with eprom burner. PM me if interested.
Old 9th July 2020
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Please post it here!

(And tell us more about your extension project!)
Old 12th July 2020
Gear Head
This is the eeprom dump from my working xt. I not remember which version was, but not the last rev.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...MD?usp=sharing

When Encore Electronics started to sell the xt expansion, i wanted to buy one, and then I didn't buy it. Then i change my mind, but it has not been available since. I thought I'd do it for myself. I downloaded all the available images from the card, the dsp cpu and memory manuals, and i examined the cpu-dsp-memory communication. Without any schematic and a donor expansion, this project not easy, but i make a test board. I not tested yet, and it may not work.

(Sorry for the grammatical errors, the english is not my native language)
Attached Thumbnails
HELP WITH MICROWAVE XT! Accidentally installed old firmware to over new!-kepernyofoto-2020-07-09-21.35.11.jpg  
📝 Reply