Quantcast
TD-3 behringer 303 clone - Page 293 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
TD-3 behringer 303 clone
Old 5 days ago | Show parent
  #8761
Lives for gear
 
cresshead's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by TornadoTed ➡️
I had a notification to say mine would be delivered on Monday but it arrived this morning as well.

The only problem being I'm working this weekend so probably won't get time to open it until Monday anyway

enjoy the TD-3 MO once you find time!

midi CC 74 controls the td-3 mo filter btw




when you do make sure you snap on the uk plug faceplate properly.. thought i had a dud psu for a second!

me.. stupid!
Attached Thumbnails
TD-3  behringer 303 clone-20220115_123325.jpg  

Last edited by cresshead; 4 days ago at 01:15 AM..
Old 4 days ago | Show parent
  #8762
Gear Head
 
anybody on the continent got theirs yet? thomann still showing 1-2 months away…
Old 4 days ago
  #8763
Gear Nut
 
No yellow MO's in the wild yet?
Old 4 days ago | Show parent
  #8764
Gear Head
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superwave ➡️
No yellow MO's in the wild yet?
I am in Europe and I have a yellow MO
Old 4 days ago
  #8765
Gear Nut
 
Damn, jealous. Wonder when UK is getting them, the retailers don't seem to know..
Old 4 days ago | Show parent
  #8766
Lives for gear
 
depulse's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strigiformis ➡️
I am in Europe and I have a yellow MO
Where did you buy it from?
Old 4 days ago | Show parent
  #8767
Gear Head
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by depulse ➡️
Where did you buy it from?
a local reseller, i was lucky man
Old 4 days ago | Show parent
  #8768
Gear Guru
 
Jamie munro's Avatar
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superwave ➡️
Damn, jealous. Wonder when UK is getting them, the retailers don't seem to know..
people here have already got them from andertons - sold out now though
Old 3 days ago | Show parent
  #8769
Gear Maniac
 
marcedwards's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superwave ➡️
No yellow MO's in the wild yet?
I have a yellow here (Australia). As far as I know, the shop I bought from only had the AM model. No silver. Another retailer here (StoreDJ) is actually still showing stock of yellow and silver. I’m surprised those haven’t gone yet.

https://www.storedj.com.au/search?ProductSearch=TD-3-MO
Old 3 days ago | Show parent
  #8770
Gear Addict
 
Plastro's Avatar
 
🎧 5 years
I've been messing with my silver MO all week. Definitely an interesting piece of kit and quite "chirpy" compared to the normal TD-3.

What are some of ya'lls favorite settings or patch connections etc...would love to see a blank patch template and see what people are using the most.

I've found that dialing in the filter decay/tracking and messing with the overdrive/env mod gets some very cool results.
Old 3 days ago
  #8771
Gear Maniac
 
marcedwards's Avatar
New Andertons email:
Quote:
We are writing to notify you that our supplier has recently informed us of a delay to the Behringer TD-3-MO-SR - MODDED OUT in SILVER you ordered. Based on this new information, we are now expecting to receive our delivery to our warehouse around: 15/3/22. Please note that arrival dates are always subject to change, but we will keep chasing and update you if there is any more news.
Old 3 days ago | Show parent
  #8772
Lives for gear
 
cresshead's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastro ➡️
I've been messing with my silver MO all week. Definitely an interesting piece of kit and quite "chirpy" compared to the normal TD-3.

What are some of ya'lls favorite settings or patch connections etc...would love to see a blank patch template and see what people are using the most.

I've found that dialing in the filter decay/tracking and messing with the overdrive/env mod gets some very cool results.
still messing/learning but the separate decays for notes and accented notes is quite useful plus the midi CC74 control of the filter cut off.
Old 3 days ago | Show parent
  #8773
Lives for gear
 
cresshead's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcedwards ➡️
New Andertons email:
yeh shipping timing is not perfect .. mine slipped from end of december to early january... remeber it';s inward bound on a container ship, sea weather, navigating the - suez canal, docking space and such... things change.

keep calm ! stay on target .. soon .. soon!
Old 3 days ago | Show parent
  #8774
Gear Addict
 
Plastro's Avatar
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by cresshead ➡️
still messing/learning but the separate decays for notes and accented notes is quite useful plus the midi CC74 control of the filter cut off.
Oh interesting. Not sure if I understood that. Is the first decay for accented notes and the normal decay for unaccented?
Old 3 days ago | Show parent
  #8775
Lives for gear
 
cresshead's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastro ➡️
Oh interesting. Not sure if I understood that. Is the first decay for accented notes and the normal decay for unaccented?
see pic

please note the overall general decay knob ( same as original td-3 knob) plays its part in how much these are affected also.. set that reall short and these decay setting have a minimal impact for example.

TD-3  behringer 303 clone-decay.jpg

also notice that there is a LED below each knob so you get a visual cue to when a normal or accented note is played in the seq.
Attached Thumbnails
TD-3  behringer 303 clone-decay.jpg  
Old 2 days ago | Show parent
  #8776
Gear Addict
 
Plastro's Avatar
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by cresshead ➡️
see pic

please note the overall general decay knob ( same as original td-3 knob) plays its part in how much these are affected also.. set that reall short and these decay setting have a minimal impact for example.

TD-3  behringer 303 clone-decay.jpg

also notice that there is a LED below each knob so you get a visual cue to when a normal or accented note is played in the seq.
Ahh got it. That makes so much more sense!

Thanks for clarifying that
Old 2 days ago
  #8777
Lives for gear
 
Looneytune's Avatar
 
🎧 5 years
Did I tell you guys that I ordered another 2 TD”s should anything happen to my yellow one I’m now backed up.
Loving it.
Old 2 days ago | Show parent
  #8778
Lives for gear
 
matt pinchin's Avatar
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by cresshead ➡️
yeh shipping timing is not perfect .. mine slipped from end of december to early january... remeber it';s inward bound on a container ship, sea weather, navigating the - suez canal, docking space and such... things change.

keep calm ! stay on target .. soon .. soon!
You forgot drunken sailers stopping off for a couple of weeks in some sunny far off land before heading to somewhere were the temperature is below freezing. Plus visiting all those girls in every port
Old 2 days ago | Show parent
  #8779
Lives for gear
 
🎧 10 years
I just placed a pre-order with Thomann for an MO... Mainly for the note CV+gate and filter CV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cresshead ➡️
the midi CC74 control of the filter cut off.
Interesting.

What's the resolution of the CCs? 128?

Can you hear 'stepping' at higher resonance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastro ➡️
and quite "chirpy" compared to the normal TD-3.
Do you see this as a good thing, a bad thing, or a neutral thing?
Old 2 days ago | Show parent
  #8780
Gear Head
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonator ➡️
I just placed a pre-order with Thomann for an MO... Mainly for the note CV+gate and filter CV.



Interesting.

What's the resolution of the CCs? 128?

Can you hear 'stepping' at higher resonance?



Do you see this as a good thing, a bad thing, or a neutral thing?
i don't think i hear any stepping and personally i like a lot the increased chirpiness
Old 2 days ago | Show parent
  #8781
Quote:
Originally Posted by redloheb ➡️
Here we go.



Separate decay mod is great and it need to find a way to Maffez pdf
Howdy! Accentr decay, vca decay and min env decay have all been in tehre form first version on if memory serves

resp filter tracking - changed that afterwards but the secret formula remains between me, the 250k lin pot and the 33k resistor
Old 2 days ago | Show parent
  #8782
Lives for gear
 
cresshead's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonator ➡️
I just placed a pre-order with Thomann for an MO... Mainly for the note CV+gate and filter CV.
interesting.
What's the resolution of the CCs? 128?
Can you hear 'stepping' at higher resonance?
Do you see this as a good thing, a bad thing, or a neutral thing?
not sure on rez but looks like the mpc is set to 128 in the rough n ready demo i did on my phone

Old 2 days ago | Show parent
  #8783
Lives for gear
 
cresshead's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strigiformis ➡️
i don't think i hear any stepping and personally i like a lot the increased chirpiness
how 'chirpy' the TD-3 is still under what YOU set it to mind you..
you just have more range and more controls to push it to places a standard TD-3 can't go.

also where you have the accent sweep 3 way switch set to as well.
Attached Thumbnails
TD-3  behringer 303 clone-acc-sweep.jpg  
Old 2 days ago | Show parent
  #8784
Lives for gear
 
🎧 10 years
Perhaps someone who received their MO can:
1) Hold a sustained note
2) Turn up the resonance
3) Slowly open up the filter and see if you can hear it step, or if it's completely linear

?
Old 2 days ago | Show parent
  #8785
Lives for gear
 
cresshead's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonator ➡️
Perhaps someone who received their MO can:
1) Hold a sustained note
2) Turn up the resonance
3) Slowly open up the filter and see if you can hear it step, or if it's completely linear

?
well that hilarious!!!!


filter sweep removed because of copyright! - soundcloud

HAHAHA!

wot a f'd up world will live in 2022.... geez
i'ver filed a dispute... stupid algorithm
Attached Thumbnails
TD-3  behringer 303 clone-screenshot-jan-18-11-51-35.png   TD-3  behringer 303 clone-screenshot-jan-18-11-53-28.png  
Old 2 days ago | Show parent
  #8786
Lives for gear
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by cresshead ➡️
well that hilarious!!!!


filter sweep removed because of copyright! - soundcloud

HAHAHA!

wot a f'd up world will live in 2022.... geez
Whaaaaaat!?!?!



I was too slow to hear it. What was the answer - stepping, or no stepping?
Old 2 days ago | Show parent
  #8787
Lives for gear
 
cresshead's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonator ➡️
Whaaaaaat!?!?!



I was too slow to hear it. What was the answer - stepping, or no stepping?
impossible to tell you .. sound cloud won't allow me!!!
it's a secret you know.....

go ask Funky Girls" by Roger Lito,

it's gone from soundcloud now.... they 'might' reinstate it after an investigation....
so yeh .. whenever!
Old 2 days ago | Show parent
  #8788
Lives for gear
 
cresshead's Avatar
gonna try youtube .. but you never know now!
filter sweep might also be copyrighted there too!

wish me luck!
Old 2 days ago | Show parent
  #8789
Lives for gear
 
cresshead's Avatar


you asked!
Old 2 days ago | Show parent
  #8790
Gear Addict
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by cresshead ➡️


you asked!
Sounds steppy/zippery, to me?
📝 Reply

Similar Threads

Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post
replies: 2978 views: 389161
Avatar for MonoTron
MonoTron 1 hour ago
replies: 185 views: 20711
Avatar for wedok
wedok 9th March 2017
replies: 849 views: 119726
Avatar for Strigiformis
Strigiformis 2 weeks ago
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…

Forum Jump
Forum Jump