Quantcast
Loomer architect - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Loomer architect
Old 9th January 2019
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Loomer architect

It's still in beta , but I think it is worth a mention ..it took colin over 5 years to code
What is it ?
Think reaktor / msp purely for midi ..over 300+ low level modules for creating every structure possible .
The built in stepsequencers are worth it alone , everything can be modulated with anything ..you don't have to build low level structures if that ain't your thing
It can host vst effects and instruments , has a time line window and a clip launcher and for all you analog boffins out there ...there's a dedicated cv out module ..now we're getting into bitwig territory

Imho is beats numerology by long shot .
I just wanted to share my enthusiasm , bought the early bird first day of launch
kvr thread
Architect beta for macOS, Windows, and Linux. 0.9.3 now available - KVR Audio
Loomer page
Loomer Architect Modular MIDI Toolkit VST AU AAX
Old 10th January 2019
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
I have tons to learn but bit the bullet early on, and I’m floored by Architect.
I’ve been using Numerology since v1 and feel home using Architect, even though most of the features when it comes to patching are currently way over my head (but I’ll learn, definitely).
I for one can’t wait for its tracker-like mode. I plan to use the way I’d use a Renoise / Live hybrid, with loads of controlled générative modulations. My dream (MIDI) sequencer really.
It’s already an incredibly stable and mature software (especially considering it’s not v1 yet !), so inspiring.
I barely ever work with audio when producing so I’m pretty sure I’ll end using it exclusively or so soonish for everything but mixing.
Old 10th January 2019
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
I'm also a hardcore renoise user , I just can't gell with painorolls
But architect is just so bloody amazing , the included sequencers are just beyond incredible
If you want to bang in notes using your pc keyboard I can send you a macro , then route it to the input of any sequencer .
And in sequencer options , tick midi input ,write index and step out , route step out to write index et voila
📝 Reply