Quantcast
Behringer RD-909 Rhythm Designer - Page 129 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Behringer RD-909 Rhythm Designer
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm2c ➡️
There's no way in hell I'm selling mine! Maybe other early adopters feel the same way..?
... it just means we haven't come to a price we both agree on
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfiedotwtf ➡️
... it just means we haven't come to a price we both agree on
I see where you are going with this.. I guess I could part with mine for 1 kidney, 1 pancrea and 1 right eye. Deal?
Gear Addict

Quote:
I see where you are going with this.. I guess I could part with mine for 1 kidney, 1 pancrea and 1 right eye. Deal?
I see you've moved from your fixed no-sell stance... now we're just haggling on the final price/body parts
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Bit out of the loop with these things - hows the midi timing with this & the RD808? did they stamp out all the bugs?
Here for the gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin There ➡️
Received the same email, a couple of hours ago. Shame I have to wait a bit longer, but it does sound like some of us will actually get our hands on one, next month.
With reports of ships being turned away from docks, due to massive backlogs, maybe it still isn't 100% we'll get these things, then.
Gear Nut

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by rasseru ➡️
Bit out of the loop with these things - hows the midi timing with this & the RD808? did they stamp out all the bugs?
No idea about the RD8 but the RD9's timing is excellent regardless of triggering via its own sequencer or using it as a sound module triggering via midi from your DAW. Basically, rock-solid.
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriscowie ➡️
No idea about the RD8 but the RD9's timing is excellent regardless of triggering via its own sequencer or using it as a sound module triggering via midi from your DAW. Basically, rock-solid.
Synced midi clock Vs internal clock, no difference?

Cool if so
Gear Nut

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Synced midi clock Vs internal clock, no difference?

Cool if so
Timing is rock solid using internal or external clock. I'm not even sending USAMO sample-accurate clock or midi notes - just clock or notes from the DAW (using as a sound module) via the PC's USB port.

One little beef I have is when using it as a sound module the velocities don't seem to be 0-127 l(ike the original.) Seems to be more like 10 levels. I miss that because I used to get a lot of dynamic expression from the velocity range.
Gear Guru

🎧 5 years
Quote:
both are solid, as is rd8 mk2
Gear Guru

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriscowie ➡️
Timing is rock solid using internal or external clock. I'm not even sending USAMO sample-accurate clock or midi notes - just clock or notes from the DAW (using as a sound module) via the PC's USB port.

One little beef I have is when using it as a sound module the velocities don't seem to be 0-127 l(ike the original.) Seems to be more like 10 levels. I miss that because I used to get a lot of dynamic expression from the velocity range.

there is 127 levels and you should be able to hear them mate

64 and up are controlled by your TA pot

of course 0-20 are pretty lame without amping it up but same on any instrument i find.
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie munro ➡️
both are solid, as is rd8 mk2
Please don't talk about the Mk II — it's not even going to be out this year! Waiting for it like the second coming of th Lord over here...
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Whenever I get this thing it will probably time out to where I'll have the new SP404 already. And sampling the Rd9 through an analogue mixer with some dirty gain into the 404 could be a blissful experience. Looking forward to it.
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methlab ➡️
Whenever I get this thing it will probably time out to where I'll have the new SP404 already. And sampling the Rd9 through an analogue mixer with some dirty gain into the 404 could be a blissful experience. Looking forward to it.
That new 404 looks like a really fun lil sampler doesnt it
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 15 years
Quote:
Please don't talk about the Mk II — it's not even going to be out this year! Waiting for it like the second coming of th Lord over here...
It’s on par with the pulsar 23
📝 Reply