Quantcast
Dsi pro 2 polyphonic sequencer update ever added? - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Dsi pro 2 polyphonic sequencer update ever added?
Old 22nd December 2016
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
Dsi pro 2 polyphonic sequencer update ever added?

Just checking to see if this update they were working on ever happened?
Old 14th March 2017
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
I'm waiting to hear this too. Have my sights on a Pro 2, but a few small limitations (that could be fixed with updates) are holding me back. ..ie...

1) Paraphonic mode in sequencer

2) External control of outboard synths via sequencer (leaving Pro 2's synth engine separate to play manually without being triggered).
Old 14th March 2017
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
I really hope they will add paraphonic mode in the sequencer. This Will greatly enhance the usefullness of the Pro 2 and Will set iT fietser apart from other mini's in the market. Please add this One DSI. Invest that 40 hours of devepment,
Test & rework and submission so every pro2 owner is rewarded even more with their purchase
Old 14th March 2017
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
According to this forum post, DSI are internally testing a new OS and to be released imminently.

Old 14th March 2017 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarlywarly ➡️
According to this forum post, DSI are internally testing a new OS and to be released imminently.

Fingers crossed!

I have read up on the paraphonic capabilities on this synth and it is a lot better than past paraphonics.

I'm not sure if its possible, but could the the 4 oscs be individually applied to 4 different tracks in any way? or is that impossible?
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…