The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Modal Electronics 002R....
Old 1st April 2017 | Show parent
Pip
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synth Guru ➡️
K-Board Pro 4 controlling the Modal 002R with MPE.

Thought I read somewhere that the Roli Seaboard could also be hooked up to the 002 but I don't recall if it requires the I/O card.
I think it was the andertons demo - I think it coming with next update together with 100 new patches.
Old 6th December 2017
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
One annoyance that I found is that non of the factory patches have "modwheel to LFO" turned on, and I don't see a way to turn this on globally for all patches.

It's not an issue on patches I make myself, but it would be nice to have to have the synth default to the same standard that every other synth does (with the ability to change it afterwards).

The strange thing is the patches are programmed to have the modwheel do something, it's just not turned "on" by default, so to hear what it does you have to manually turn it on, for each patch.
Old 6th December 2017 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by cramseur ➡️
One annoyance that I found is that non of the factory patches have "modwheel to LFO" turned on, and I don't see a way to turn this on globally for all patches.

It's not an issue on patches I make myself, but it would be nice to have to have the synth default to the same standard that every other synth does (with the ability to change it afterwards).
Paul used to read these threads, but I don't know if anyone else from Modal does these days. Maybe write directly to Modal with the suggestion? They've been very nice about implementing anything I've asked about, and still continue to do so if todays update is any indication.
Old 6th December 2017 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimulkan ➡️
Paul used to read these threads, but I don't know if anyone else from Modal does these days. Maybe write directly to Modal with the suggestion? They've been very nice about implementing anything I've asked about, and still continue to do so if todays update is any indication.
Already done, earlier today.
📝 Reply