Gear thread - Pics of your setups - Page 700 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Gear thread - Pics of your setups
Old 3 days ago | Show parent
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by slainbabyyc ➡️
Do you get annoyed by the controllers bouncing when you hit the pads?
I use rigid arms and don't hit the pads that hard; the Nord Drum is on a conventional stand. The plates are riveted onto the VESA mounts and I add clips/brackets or pads to secure kit as appropriate. They don't wobble any more than say, the single post wide small synth tray/DJ tray with a keyboard on it.

Only one that is a bit wobbly is the MicroFreak one and that's because I have it loose enough to just swing into the right side when playing one keyboard, or pull over towards the iMac setup when programming sounds.

There are lots of iPad/laptop/gadget stands in my setup, like the model:samples on the Fantom is on one of those stands for a Macbook to go on its side and closed, or open and used with a tilt - the shape curves around the Fantom perfectly and provides enough clearance for the floppy drive underneath - I can slide the Elektron back if I ever need to use that drive.

Just put the Wasp in with 70HP rack; attached upper screw only, moved rack ears down one slot (so instead of lower of U1, upper of U2 in the 3U space and angled it resting the other case screws on the rack ears - absolutely perfect and it's a comfortable angle under the Hydrasynth.
Old 2 days ago | Show parent
dwc
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardTK ➡️
Most can be angled back and used with cheap flat trays plus that non-slip matting, like these...

https://amzn.to/3C6BR1v

(UK Amazon)
I've been planning to use monitor mounts on my keyboard stand (quiklok 726).

I didn't realize these adapter plates were a thing. Now I'm kind of thinking about setting up a small tray with a couple of guitar pedals floating above my keyboard. lol.
Old 2 days ago
Here for the gear

My home studio

Hey guys, here's my setup
Attached Thumbnails
Gear thread - Pics of your setups-20211026_220405.jpg  
📝 Reply