The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Io Audio Technologies
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok, I am sure I must be missing something here. I am looking for a 19” rack-mounted power supply distribution/conditioner unit,...

Konsider
replies: 7 views: 193
stopthesignal 13 hours ago

Hello all, i'm new here but have been a long time lurker. Well, the time has come to post. I have a Gemini iii in my room which...

Timonaomi
replies: 0 views: 52
Timonaomi 16 hours ago

Hello, i ordered a (used) TC Electronic M2000, & i dunno how to plug it ! i resume my pb at end of this post, hard to...

lunecha
replies: 14 views: 154
lunecha 1 day ago

What's the difference between the K&M 18820 and 18810 keyboard stands? They look pretty much the same though the 18810 is...

rhythmcomposer
replies: 2 views: 823
Normhart 5 days ago

I have a piece of gear that needs 2x TNC (threaded connector) lamps: I was using a BNC ( bayonet connector) lamp with a TNC...

becks bolero
replies: 0 views: 85
becks bolero 5 days ago

Hi, Is it possible to take stereo RCA (2 cables) and convert them to a balanced mono TRS/XLR? I have a SSL2+ interface...

afterhunting
replies: 1 views: 145
BT64 6 days ago

Hello, I'm around buying some mic cables. I've found a good shop selling Canare, Mogami and Cablocustom at decent prices; need...

carpa
replies: 1 views: 134
BT64 6 days ago

Hello everyone Does anyone know what gear is it? I was watching a video of Charlie Puth showing his studio he said all his...

jjjlily41906
replies: 1 views: 115
BT64 6 days ago

Hi guys! Almost all of my gear in the studio uses balanced connections and I would like to keep it that way, as I am fed up with...

FriFlo
replies: 11 views: 8,021
AnandaLycs 1 week ago

Whats good GS fam, Was needing a little assistance on connecting a pair of Auratone 5C's / Crown D-75 amp to a ESI Moco...

DontaBlack
replies: 4 views: 157
Bushman 1 week ago

Hi, I'm working on my home setup and I'm having trouble figuring out how to connect everything to my MacBook Pro with only one...

Svdoku
replies: 0 views: 146
Svdoku 2 weeks ago

I have a cab sim unit with 1/4" unbalanced outs. Am I okay to use standard 1/4" TS instrument cables for this, or does...

Axemaster G
replies: 2 views: 187
Axemaster G 2 weeks ago

Can somebody help me identify the name of this connector and let me know where can I buy one for this mic and how to wire it from...

marcnyc
replies: 2 views: 222
marcnyc 2 weeks ago

I've done my research on this (really), read the Rane "Note 110", and I'm not getting the expected results. Here's the...

armandhammer
replies: 15 views: 833
armandhammer 2 weeks ago

I've been looking for a multi tier keyboard stand for my Korg Minilogue and Mellotron Micro - sort of like a compact Ultimate...

12BITZAUDIO
replies: 4 views: 319
Bignatius 2 weeks ago

I've got a pretty standard home studio recording setup: an audio interface, a bunch of mics, some mic preamps, some line inputs,...

dhilowitz
replies: 1 views: 148
Circuit3 2 weeks ago

Hi there. This is my very first post on Gearspace! I had a few with the older name, though ... ;-) Looking for a continuous...

FriFlo
replies: 0 views: 138
FriFlo 3 weeks ago

Looking for recommendations for monitor stands for SCM25A Pro by ATC. Had anyone used these by K&M and can...

dhirsch
replies: 0 views: 196
dhirsch 3 weeks ago

My first post here on Gearspace! Haven't seen this question asked by anyone yet. An amp I've been storing.... and possibly...

Hank5808
replies: 0 views: 169
Hank5808 3 weeks ago

Anyone using these for AES duties? How do you find them for analog over other cables? I use Mogami 2549 and 3173 and would love...

zoom25
replies: 207 views: 32,038
brw1019 3 weeks ago

Hi Guys! This is my first post. I have soldered and designed my own cables for years now but I am facing something really...

Jonathan Seagull
replies: 45 views: 2,691
RJHollins 3 weeks ago

I've read whatever threads there are on here about whether or not using the "digital" Mogami cable improves the sound...

Obe1
replies: 37 views: 6,858
Matt Syson 4 weeks ago

So I've mainly been working with UAD's ITB plugins but want to expand the following way with this interface: Vintage Neumann U87...

BassBuster
replies: 2 views: 589
Unknown Nobody 4 weeks ago

hi, i notice that i don't find much info on manufacturers specifications which DI boxes would be suitable for receiving...

D2K
replies: 5 views: 259
D2K 4 weeks ago

Hey guys, Ill keep it short and simple. Planning to connect preamp RCA output with active studio monitors XLR input. Is DIBox...

mandingueiro
replies: 16 views: 353
cbc6403 4 weeks ago

Hi, all I’m new to the world of audio and not a professional carpenter with skills or access to a dremmel or any type of...

Hugh minus
replies: 2 views: 208
Hugh minus 4 weeks ago

I have a Moog Subharmonicon on order and in the user manual I can only use a TS cable for audio out. Looking to either buy an...

Madilmar
replies: 1 views: 214
Folkie 4 weeks ago

OK, I knew this would happen eventually. I just purchased a piece of rack gear from Europe (Ukraine to be precise), and it's...

The Mule
replies: 11 views: 1,878
M.Retra 4 weeks ago

Just a line or so to tell you about the perfect tabletop stand for most any tabletop synth. It's cheap, sturdy, adjustable and...

Dark Manifest
replies: 2 views: 398
vitocorleone123 1st April 2021

Hi, I recently received a pre-made EDAC 56 snake as part of a studio sale. After I hooked the cable up in my system, I...

mr_T
replies: 3 views: 225
cbc6403 31st March 2021

Anybody know where I can find a case for an akg c414 b-uls? They seem hard to find. Thanks, Chris

buckd22
replies: 5 views: 1,733
Raymond888 31st March 2021

Does anyone have experience in connecting klark teknik compressors (I have the 73 and 2a) to universal audio apollo twin duo and...

Studio Papi
replies: 2 views: 339
Studio Papi 26th March 2021

Anyone using the RME Digiface USB - 32x32 ADAT with the Allen & heath GSR-24? Come to the crunch where I need to stop...

Guitarfinch
replies: 0 views: 191
Guitarfinch 25th March 2021

Trying to troubleshoot a synth and support are insisting on TRS balanced cables ("please do not use TS/ instrument /...

Resogun
replies: 13 views: 418
CAL. 24th March 2021

nightmare. nest of wires, multiple power gangs trying to fit individual lumps, ... (keeping track of each type...) what is...

ibtl
replies: 14 views: 422
elegentdrum 18th March 2021

There are more audio interfaces that use a USB-C connector nowadays. Currently, I am using Supra 2.0 USB-B (to USB-A) which makes...

thebrightestday
replies: 3 views: 686
Muser 17th March 2021

Has anyone made their own optical cables for ADAT? ie. buying a roll of plastic light cable, cutting it to length, then...

lightnb
replies: 1 views: 216
MediaGary 15th March 2021

Hey all, I've been reading these forums for a while--thank you everyone for all of the great info--but this is my first post. ...

mattcoffay
replies: 20 views: 22,292
IOF 13th March 2021

Hello I bought a vintage Oktava microphone from ebay that comes with a 3-prong connector that resembles a MIDI or a DIN connector...

marcnyc
replies: 3 views: 193
lovekrafty 12th March 2021

Hello guys, I have few questions about patch bay.. my interface doesn't have dsub connector, only 8 analog input and 16...

shimoyjk
replies: 0 views: 186
shimoyjk 8th March 2021

My IPad pro set up uses the Apple USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter to connect to a Anker 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub for connection my...

electrow
replies: 0 views: 202
electrow 7th March 2021

Hey everyone. I just wanted to know if you guys knew the best way to connect an old FireWire audio interface (Looking at a...

musicbyrift
replies: 0 views: 195
musicbyrift 6th March 2021

Hello everyone, this is my first post on here so excuse me if this is the wrong place to ask this question haha. I'm...

matthijscremers
replies: 17 views: 270
matthijscremers 6th March 2021

Hello all, I would appreciate any thoughts on the following mystery: -I am trying to transfer some music from an old cassette 4...

Adaere00
replies: 3 views: 281
Bushman 6th March 2021

Anyone aware of a shock mount that mates with the threaded base of the R10 microphone? Thanks in advance!

adalogue
replies: 3 views: 351
adalogue 6th March 2021

So in my spare time between sets while working out at home during this pandemic, I am soldering and fixing cables around the...

Yusif
replies: 1 views: 198
Yusif 5th March 2021

Hi all, I will need your advice on how to connect my setup all digital without analog from interface to monitor controller to...

Nimrod7
replies: 4 views: 335
Nimrod7 4th March 2021

Hi everybody, I have a lot of fancy gear connected to several Patchbays of the same brand but there is one tool causing an...

Loftone
replies: 2 views: 234
Loftone 3rd March 2021

Hi, I received an old patch bay with an unknown to me connector type. The unit is 96-points over 4 rows in a standard 19''...

dimitrip
replies: 1 views: 195
dimitrip 2nd March 2021

Hi, I have just picked up a gorgeous looking 50s RFT tube mic preamp - model MV 4053. I would be extremely grateful if...

Boggo Myrtle
replies: 6 views: 1,292
EvLoutonian 1st March 2021

Moderators