Welcome to the Gearslutz.com 2013 'Advent Calendar' Holiday Giveaway!
Today's Prize is from Mathew Lane
Gearslutz.com has teamed up with some great companies to give away awesome prizes for the 2013 holiday season. Join us every day between now and December 25th for your chance to win a great prize each day! To enter all you have to do is answer a simple question (found below). Hint: the answer can be found on the website of the daily giveaway sponsor!
Our good friend Mathew Lane has kindly donated his DrMS spatial processor
for todays giveaway!
DrMS spatial processor features & details:
About Mathew Lane :
Mathew Lane, born Mathijs Indesteege (1981, Belgium), is an independent music professional working as a mastering engineer and audiotool designer.
- Native AAX64/RTAS/AU32/AU64/VST32/VST64 plugin for OSX & Windows
- Spatial audio processing - Zoom in, add Depth, change Width and more
- Mastering grade filters
- Resonant HPF, LPF and Delay on each of the four processing sections
- Feedback circuit for reverb creation and special effects
- Full mono compatibility
- Built in preset management system - exchange presets between hosts and platforms
- Presets to help you get started - real world presets designed by Dylan '3D' Dresdow (Black Eyed Peas, Michael Jackson, Usher) and Emre Ramazanoglu (Shakira, Duffy, Alexander McQueen)
- Autogain circuit for easy level matched A/B comparision
- Smart MCU control surface layout - 6-character parameter names and logical organisation in banks of 8/16 with use of informative 'dummy' parameters to complete each bank for easy bank switching and great overview
Mathijs studied engineering at the university of Leuven and went on to the music conservatory of Ghent where he graduated as Master in Music - Music Producer.
Question : What are the 4 processing sections of DrMS?
The boring stuff: Each daily giveaway lasts for 24 hours (15.00-14.59 GMT). One entry is permitted each day per member. Winners will chosen at random and contacted by Gearslutz.com private message shortly after each competition ends. Winners must claim their prize within 72 hours via return PM or we may re-draw a different winner. Winners are responsible for any local taxes or import duties. The contest is open worldwide but is void where prohibited by law. The selection of winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome. Good luck!