Quantcast
Looking For a House Music Producer - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Looking For a House Music Producer
Old 10th August 2021
Looking For a House Music Producer

Hello Everyone!

I am looking for someone to help me produce an old skool house album. I am more a musician than a producer although have some producer capabilities.

As I say, an old skool house album with that early 90's vibe and release it with a 50/50 split in profits. I've written 9 songs already and have an album title, 7 I sing on but wouldn't mind finding a female singer for 2 or 3 of those.

Looking for someone with a good knowledge of piano house, a hardware 909 and good mixing and mastering knowledge.

I use Reaper with the Reason Rack Plug-In so both of those software's are preferable.

Thanks!
Old 13th September 2021
Here for the gear

Do you have any demos?
Old 2 weeks ago | Show parent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charb ➡️
Do you have any demos?
Yes, I have pm'd you. Did you get it?

Listening through some of my tracks today. They're excellent. They just need decent sounds on them played with hardware synths, an actual 909 (and maybe a 727 in some cases) running through an a analogue mixer so they have the decent sound. Then fleshing out and finishing, mixed and mastered. I have a good 15 really good tracks (2 to 3 mins long), old skool piano house most of them and need to complete them and put them out there. A couple could do with my vocals replaced with a really powerful female vocal too.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
@ creativemind ask @ OneHipSista
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
Quote:
Originally Posted by boombapdame ➡️
Says they're all digital?
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
@ creativemind yes she is but still, ask.
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…