The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
singer required
Old 5th April 2021
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
singer required

ive got a few songs in demo form that my main band project are not using so im looking for a singer with lyrics that can record themselves to a decent standard. guitar, bass and real drums recorded and a little bit of synth but wouldnt mind if someone wanted to re record the bass or wanted to add something else. male or female vocals for poppy rock songs in the style of muse, U2, foo fighters, AIC, 90s grunge, skunk anansie. send me a message if you can add anything
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by twowaytelevision ➡️
ive got a few songs in demo form that my main band project are not using so im looking for a singer with lyrics that can record themselves to a decent standard. guitar, bass and real drums recorded and a little bit of synth but wouldnt mind if someone wanted to re record the bass or wanted to add something else. male or female vocals for poppy rock songs in the style of muse, U2, foo fighters, AIC, 90s grunge, skunk anansie. send me a message if you can add anything
Is there anywhere I can listen to some songs?
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by inafool ➡️
Is there anywhere I can listen to some songs?
Sure. Message me your email address and I will send you a few ideas. Thanks Warren
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…