The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Student Internship during 8 weeks this summer
Old 25th February 2021
Here for the gear

Student Internship during 8 weeks this summer

Hello everyone, I'm new in this fabulous website and in this wonderfull world.
I'm currently realising my dream by studying sound design in Paris. But it is just the beginning. I wan't to go further, grow and make sound everytime and everyday (even if it is already the case but without a big equipment), until you see me as one of your own (and maybe more). I already have a good level in music and manipulation of analog gear and digital devices, I've got a lot of ideas but my equipment and knowledges doesn't allow me to make them true. In order to apply this in the real life, to understand the real tips and tricks, I'm looking for an internship for 8 weeks this summer, so if you guys are sound ingeneer in studio, or artist, or know people ready to teach me and wants help in their work around Paris, (or France), Barcelona, Berlin or London just let me know.
Thanks
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenbi ➡️
Hello everyone, I'm new in this fabulous website and in this wonderfull world.
I'm currently realising my dream by studying sound design in Paris. But it is just the beginning. I wan't to go further, grow and make sound everytime and everyday (even if it is already the case but without a big equipment), until you see me as one of your own (and maybe more). I already have a good level in music and manipulation of analog gear and digital devices, I've got a lot of ideas but my equipment and knowledges doesn't allow me to make them true. In order to apply this in the real life, to understand the real tips and tricks, I'm looking for an internship for 8 weeks this summer, so if you guys are sound ingeneer in studio, or artist, or know people ready to teach me and wants help in their work around Paris, (or France), Barcelona, Berlin or London just let me know.
Thanks
I have also liked this community as there is a lot of useful information and interesting threads. I think that you also can find some internship possibilities by surfing specialized companies. I know that a lot of them conduct such events for newcomers. Also, some music festivals also can provide such possibilities. I've worked with online platforms and write some content for https://paperap.com/paper-on-m3-46-m...-level-3-3478/ on any educational topic. I am not sure that it can work in sound design, as I'm too fresh in this. But, still, I guess that it's a good way to search for something that will meet your requirements.
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…