The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 18,438
Views: 18,438
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Looking for experience users in both to give a break down of the differences... Is there anything Reaper can't do that Studio One...

fairchildren
replies: 69 views: 8,371
Soundandy 23 hours ago

Hello, I am new to these forums so hopefully I am not breaking a rule. Anyhow, I just purchases a mini M1 and installed...

BoltThrower666
replies: 9 views: 244
Mercado_Negro 1 day ago

Hello my Reaper friends, I've noticed a strange behaviour. When I put a limiter plugin (Pro-L) on an item and leave master bus...

Seann
replies: 0 views: 137
Seann 2 weeks ago

Realized recently that I would enjoy mixing my one-man-sludgey/indie-band recording projects a lot more if I could manipulate...

RedfoxRambler
replies: 22 views: 867
JP13 2 weeks ago

Okay, full disclosure, I asked this from Justin himself, but since the problem hasn't resolved, I'm just going to ask the same...

dfghdhr
replies: 44 views: 1,290
dfghdhr 6th March 2021

Though not officially supported, the SSL site says all basic functions should work...has anyone tried yet? thx...

oceantracks
replies: 0 views: 308
oceantracks 2nd March 2021

Hi , i have just brought a Control24 desk. I am using V Control software to use it with Reaper. Is anyone else doing this please....

PeteAussieRock
replies: 0 views: 106
PeteAussieRock 2nd March 2021

The title has it. I've got my work done and ready to make into a CD but cannot find anything in Reaper that says "burn...

boojum
replies: 8 views: 839
CAL. 27th February 2021

HI I'm having an issue with trying to share a configuration file with some who has a Mac M1, which was brought last...

garygiles63
replies: 1 views: 168
Muser 27th February 2021

I wish it was simple pull-down box ..like choosing inputs The workflow: Click on Routing Button, Add New Hardware Ouput... it...

drockfresh
replies: 5 views: 480
RitchieBorg 13th February 2021

two instances of Reaper based loopers: ZFwtxXYLkZI 1: Super8 Midi Controller for Reaper DAW LmMO4KhsxLI 2: Nabla...

Muser
replies: 0 views: 172
Muser 12th February 2021

ReaTrak Studio beta test (Chord Track for REAPER) - Cockos Incorporated Forums ReaTrak Studio will give you a chord track in...

crossovercable
replies: 4 views: 8,811
odod 26th January 2021

I literally have zero sound before and after trying to record on Reaper. You can see the notes on the track but nothing plays. ...

Hurtenum
replies: 1 views: 124
T0k3n 23rd January 2021

I'm just trying the demo. Totally new here with Reaper. I have two tracks. I open the mixer, and only see a Master...

oceantracks
replies: 7 views: 304
shmuelyosef 19th January 2021

I am faced with a problem that I cannot solve. My daw cotroller Beringer X-Touch works great with automating volume envelopes the...

Musiccreator
replies: 1 views: 214
rhythmtech 10th January 2021

Hi. I was a long-time mac Logic user and switched to Reaper about a year ago. I often work in 44.1k and 96k. All was fine but at...

plexus
replies: 8 views: 319
Muser 30th December 2020

… and I wasn't impressed. It was so dumbed down compared to Reaper, but I did like Drum Racks. And the GUI was super-stylish...

goom
replies: 23 views: 11,755
razorboy 20th December 2020

great update from the awesome REAPER with beta compatibility with the newest M1 Processors from Apple. Also The developer(s)...

ayskura
replies: 23 views: 3,621
Muser 17th December 2020

I read where there is some kind of extension or something (sorry I don't know REAPER at all)....that allows you to save different...

oceantracks
replies: 18 views: 659
Muser 16th December 2020

Hi all I've only had my PC (large SCAN Build) for less than 2 years, it's a powerful audio PC and has been a joy to own and...

CAL.
replies: 0 views: 171
CAL. 11th December 2020

it might be useful to point out what to expect, or what you found but didn't expect, when moving from version 5 to version...

Muser
replies: 4 views: 541
Muser 1st December 2020

Dear All I am confused about the reaper mono channel, as my sub bass is mono and everything is ok but after i side-chained kick...

menakaram
replies: 7 views: 228
nightscope 29th November 2020

Are there *any* good fader controllers for Reaper? Do any of you use them? They all seem like plastic junk :(

drockfresh
replies: 34 views: 24,623
Deleted a4b98bf 26th November 2020

I've used Reaper for several year, love it, love the UI, the workflow, everything. However, in the last month it's started...

Creative Curator
replies: 5 views: 1,046
siniarch 12th November 2020

Good day everyone. I am currently looking for a solid DAW that I can use to playback multiple tracks and control lighting via...

foamboy
replies: 5 views: 325
foamboy 4th November 2020

Hello I am long-time Pro Tools user. I have been teaching audio for 35 years, the last 20 using Pro Tools. This semester, ...

joeq
replies: 13 views: 349
Muser 22nd October 2020

the more I use Reaper the more I just love it! I recently produced a band album recorded on a stage and it was around 2 hours of...

ayskura
replies: 0 views: 295
ayskura 19th October 2020

Hello, Building a new DAW for Reaper. Reaper: - Smallish (up to 20 tracks) - Using Kontakt / LABS / BBC Symphony...

vinnie2k
replies: 1 views: 322
vinnie2k 18th October 2020

Reaper DAW - Mastering Harsh Noise Masterclass Mastering Harsh Noise, from the Japanoise...

HuskenDriller
replies: 0 views: 213
HuskenDriller 14th October 2020

Hi, I am using Reaper and today I noticed something weird. I am recording my voice as usual and I feel like it's clipping,...

The0
replies: 35 views: 903
Rick Dalton 30th September 2020

Hey team, Running into an issue while tracking guitar on Reaper recently. I have 4 tracks active, each using a different FX...

brasmssn
replies: 4 views: 738
Muser 12th September 2020

Hi just wondering if anyone else has had an issue when trying to load Addiction Synth into Reaper ~~~~~~ i installed...

Kozmos88
replies: 4 views: 238
Kozmos88 3rd September 2020

Good morning, I own a Focusrite Clarett 4pre USB. I would like initially to get advice on Reaper settings to get the maximum...

Organist
replies: 2 views: 250
Organist 11th August 2020

Hi guys! Perhaps a bit of a noobish question here, but I'm trying to set the project tempo to make it double .. from 98bpm to...

ZenMaster
replies: 2 views: 311
ZenMaster 4th August 2020

STATUS MIDI Display can act as a mini-teleprompter for your studio. The STATUS Message Maker plugin works with Reaper, Cubase...

MoltenVoltage
replies: 1 views: 335
Muser 4th August 2020

This chap carried out a test measuring the midi timing of a few devices. the main DAW tested was...

Muser
replies: 0 views: 437
Muser 22nd July 2020

I asked this in REAPER forum and since I got no answers I'm going to ask it here. I'd like to know how REAPER interprets...

dfghdhr
replies: 28 views: 929
Muser 12th July 2020

Has anyone had success with Soundtoys with Reaper?? Good bad and ugly?? Thank you all and be safe..

Sounds of Wolf
replies: 5 views: 766
madriaan 1st July 2020

Hi, in the project setting, there are two options named playback resample mode and render resample mode. how this will affect...

firubbi
replies: 1 views: 784
Muser 26th June 2020

I read on GS someone heard a rumour that Daft Punk used Reaper for the Tron Legacy soundtrack. Now there is this recent...

bundaskenyer008
replies: 33 views: 6,292
Muser 21st June 2020

Hi! I'm wondering what kind of fader controller I could use for just writing automation/panning in reaper? Will it do with for...

BlindInTexas
replies: 5 views: 1,478
Muser 17th June 2020

Hello, I hope you are very well these days. I want to play a video on youtube at the same time that I use reaper. I use irig hd 2...

patrickstanley
replies: 3 views: 708
patrickstanley 15th June 2020

Hi, direct monitoring with my antelope discrete synergy 8. I set my preamp gain and have good level going to the DAW but I have...

Tahoebrian5
replies: 2 views: 304
Muser 1st June 2020

Heard about reaper years ago but never investigated about it deeply. Best thing about it if learn all key commands and...

TS-12
replies: 113 views: 17,002
Muser 31st May 2020

Stupid question but figure it's an easy answer for most of you: If I only have midi tracks in my project and I increase the...

Reverb
replies: 1 views: 215
Muser 22nd May 2020

With master hardware outputs on the default tracks of 1 & 2, my panning does not work. Instead, panning anywhere to the left...

johnnyherms
replies: 1 views: 289
Muser 18th May 2020

Hi I am new to reaper (Pro Tools is getting to expensive for me at the moment ) and I just try learning by setting up a mix...

RFrommann
replies: 1 views: 362
funkycam 15th May 2020

I'm at a loss as to why I keep getting audio dropouts during playback and recording. I'm using a pretty decent PC with Win 10 and...

RondeMay
replies: 13 views: 3,198
califauna 10th May 2020

Sometimes when I drag note sections around the timeline in Reaper I notice they can move slightly out of quantisation, I then...

Deleted 5a55dd9
replies: 8 views: 530
Muser 6th May 2020
replies: 0 views: 248
profvonsok 3rd May 2020

Moderators