Quantcast
UltraTouch Denim Insulation For Acoustic Panels - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
UltraTouch Denim Insulation For Acoustic Panels
Old 25th September 2012
Gear Head

๐ŸŽง 5 years
UltraTouch Denim Insulation For Acoustic Panels

Hi guys I just made 4 acoustic panels by myself. Using Ultratouch Denim Insulation R19 into a 2' x 4' x 3" Frame with Linen on Front and Muslin Cloth on the back. Couldn't find any posts regarding how good ultratouch insulation is. If the product does what they are suppose to do absorb sound or not :(. So i'm posting what you guys think of the panel. Any suggestions would be very helpful. I am going to make 4 to 5 more panels if this is a good way. Thanks for reading and give me some feedbacks Thanks
Old 25th September 2012
Gear Guru

๐ŸŽง 15 years
3" is not thick enough for low end control which is most important in a small room. I would make them 6" to 10" thick and straddle corners.
Video: Bass Traps and Understanding Low Frequencies
Old 26th September 2012
Gear Head

๐ŸŽง 5 years
Hi Glenn Thanks for the reply. Well the thing is I do not have the basic acoustic treatment in my room. Such as behind the monitors and the side of the wall. The once I just made were for that purpose. Just wanted to know if the once I made were good for those purposes.
Old 26th September 2012
Gear Guru

๐ŸŽง 15 years
They should work for early reflection points.
Video: First Reflection Points
๐Ÿ“ Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…