The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 18,437
Views: 18,437
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I may be trying to do the impossible. I am trying to import an mp3 as an audio track (van halens Mean Street) which is easy. But...

jugalo
replies: 27 views: 1,528
paulbinns 1 day ago

NewLogicBenchmarkTest.zip - Google Drive Hi... I have created a new benchmark with scultpure at 96K, playing 4 notes in...

TNM
replies: 269 views: 23,345
MSTro 1 day ago

Hi Gearspacers! I run a MOTU 828ES into my Mac Mini that has an M1 processor. I've actually gotten all of my plugins to carry...

Skwach98
replies: 5 views: 179
Skwach98 2 days ago

After stumbling on to this problem myself I've found out this bug has been in there for 2 years!!! Apple completely ignored all...

Nikola_Tesla
replies: 263 views: 22,853
JblKid95 4 days ago

Hi! The X-Touch One seems to be something I would consider to use mostly with Logic Pro X and at times with Cubase and ...

stratquebec
replies: 104 views: 14,630
facej 4 days ago

I'm still fairly new to outboard gear and I'm getting everything set up now. Is there a problem with having multiple I/O...

BLVKQMUSICGROUP
replies: 4 views: 178
BLVKQMUSICGROUP 4 days ago

Any ideas on this one? I have installed AIR Music Tech Structure on my 2017 iMac that is running Mojave, 10.14.6 and Logic Pro X...

Squeegee 303
replies: 10 views: 472
Squeegee 303 6 days ago

Hi All, Was very excited to get rolling with live loops - but try as i might i cannot get automation recording happening after...

audiosculpture12
replies: 8 views: 921
Ferdi2000 6 days ago

Hi all, I think the topic of the X-Touch comes up now and again and the consensus is that it's a great match with...

auricle74
replies: 3 views: 843
daslicht 6 days ago

With the wet level set to full and the dry level set to zero in reverb (e.g., ChromaVerb) placed on a bus, I can control the wet...

Chri
replies: 7 views: 230
EdgarRothermich 1 week ago

When enabling the record "R" button on the channel strip, the volume meter is adjusted automatically to -44 to -50...

GAVAHMON
replies: 3 views: 115
GAVAHMON 1 week ago

Hi there, Whenever I'm bouncing projects from Logic X, I keep getting minor drop outs/glitches in the audio file, usually in...

Nogger1985
replies: 8 views: 3,151
bharathr 1 week ago

Hi, Any idea why Logic 10.0.7 (OS 10.9.3) doesn't 'see' the notes for certain parts of audio? See attached pics. One pic...

The Beatsmith
replies: 6 views: 6,978
Moosebear 1 week ago

Hey, I'm one of the ones who's probably overthinking the whole plugin controller thing, but there seems to be a fair few other...

Bo.b
replies: 11 views: 2,287
uplift123 1 week ago

Hi all, I'm running Logic Pro X on a 2014 Mac Pro 2.7 GHz 12-Core Intel Xeon E3, Memory - 64GB 1867 MHz DDR3. I've been...

dangersoup
replies: 14 views: 4,407
Headbush 1 week ago

Hi everyone. Bit of an odd observation. Wondering if anyone has had this or has an explanation about it... When I switch a...

Jaypeedrums
replies: 2 views: 115
enossified 1 week ago

Did Apple test Alchemy 2.0 on retina displays? It looks awful and pixelated compared to the Retro Synth and the new compressors....

burbank
replies: 11 views: 1,800
LFO8 1 week ago

Does anyone know if 70GB+ additional library content offer additional effects as well? I always thought the additional content...

Chri
replies: 3 views: 109
Chri 1 week ago

Hi, What kind of workflow/screensets are you running with multiple monitors and Logic? I've been given another 30" ACD so...

The Beatsmith
replies: 4 views: 136
Chris Brown 1 week ago

I am using Logic Pro 10.4 on a Mac running Mojave. Considering an SSL Nucleus. I don't see much difference in the two models,...

scratch17
replies: 13 views: 1,423
Schallfaktor 1 week ago

I'm still encountering this issue, which has been reported by hundreds/thousands of others including here:...

connorhawke
replies: 7 views: 512
cl516 1 week ago

I sent my producer a new track I am working on. We both use Logic Pro, but are on different versions. I used Alchemy in my track,...

snavlakha
replies: 0 views: 91
snavlakha 1 week ago

had to buy a new computer. Last one was running LpX10.2 on High Sierra. This one is a Core i9 iMac with Mojave...

nyne
replies: 4 views: 204
user i477533222 2 weeks ago

*there are no any external audio samples, audio loops, VST plugins. **all the sounds / instruments are from Logic Pro...

In_Sight
replies: 0 views: 98
In_Sight 2 weeks ago

Hi Logic folk, I thought a thread dealing with interface customisations might be good, to put all the useful info in one...

Deleted 0ec6b8e
replies: 3,838 views: 595,586
tork 2 weeks ago

I am in the process of migrating to a new M1 Mac mini from a 2013 Mac Pro, and have been very impressed running Logic (under...

flwehr
replies: 2 views: 504
Tronam 2 weeks ago

Scrolling disabled (or not working) in LPX. __^ Before I could just click-and-drag frequency (on the numbers themselves) in...

M_nyh
replies: 6 views: 336
M_nyh 2 weeks ago

I'm trying to setup my xsonic xtone pro to work with Helix Native in a few ways and am a little confused. I've done a lot of...

astrovanallen
replies: 0 views: 93
astrovanallen 2 weeks ago

I'm trying to switch but... It's a PITA. Your experiences please. Thanks.

808BD
replies: 53 views: 3,822
KorgAddict 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone! I have a question about how to best sync logic to old analog Roland FSK ‘Din’ sync devices. Details...

The_Cartel
replies: 2 views: 126
Circuit3 2 weeks ago

Hey, guys, I picked up Logic Pro X as I wanted to learn another DAW, and I cannot for the life of me figure out the most simple...

Thenewexhibit
replies: 2 views: 239
facej 3 weeks ago

I'm using VCAs to control groups of channels in Logic, to mix multitracks. However, I want to be able to quickly change which...

tinlyer
replies: 3 views: 227
kingstonmike 3 weeks ago

On a new M1 Mac- which is working best? I'm happy to use Melodyne through ARA, or to use Logic's own Flexpitch. I have found...

Moosebear
replies: 1 views: 281
Moosebear 3 weeks ago

Hey guys, hope you are all doing well. So I know creating the perfect mixing template saves us time and allows us to become...

Blindblur
replies: 6 views: 324
H-Rezz 3 weeks ago

Hi, I have my project starting at bar 5, with the time set to zero at that point. I set this up through File>Project...

GarryH
replies: 2 views: 213
GarryH 3 weeks ago

Is there any way to resize the GUI to fit better on my screen like the option I had in ableton. I'm on a macbook pro 13' and it's...

BearxTrap
replies: 6 views: 5,865
EdgarRothermich 3 weeks ago

Hi guys, I am seriously considering an avid S1 as a control surface. I run PT 20% of the time and Logic pro X 80% of the...

Fantomaz
replies: 9 views: 954
Todd M 4 weeks ago

I would like to pre-face by saying that i used to use logic 9 for many years on my old mac, now i am running mojave and logic pro...

Dalle
replies: 2 views: 198
ColinS 4 weeks ago

Hello All, Just wanted to see how many of you are using Logic Pro X with the Direct Monitoring integration with Apogee...

ApogeeDigital
replies: 49 views: 8,596
vashuba 4 weeks ago

I took a bit of time to set up midi patch names for my Prophet 6. These are saved in a template. Everything works as it should. ...

Todd M
replies: 0 views: 108
Todd M 4 weeks ago

Hello! I've started a series of Logic Pro tutorials on music production. I want to improve quality of the content so any...

EquipeGrey
replies: 14 views: 1,702
EquipeGrey 10th March 2021

While I wait for the app to get approved on the Apple Store, here's a couple of videos showcasing the simple things you can do...

ValliSoftware
replies: 31 views: 1,662
ColinS 10th March 2021

Logic Pro is a ****ing minefield for people with OCD. I've been using Logic since 2010 and let me tell you, the struggle has been...

Valvetronix
replies: 18 views: 1,331
Muser 9th March 2021

hello, I really have a big problem and I can not find a solution. My iMac Late 2013 has broken. So I bought a used Mac mini 2018...

Daniel Rimedio
replies: 12 views: 1,228
macmuse 4th March 2021

Does any one know if it is possible for Logic to load default channel patches when you import multiple tracks an create new...

Tobias Enstrom
replies: 6 views: 205
Tobias Enstrom 3rd March 2021

So I have a project that is 75BPM in 3/4 I added a Drummer (Magnus Big Room EDM) track but wanted a certain section in...

ChromeCrescendo
replies: 5 views: 275
ChromeCrescendo 3rd March 2021

my original mackie hui behaves strangely under logic pro x. the peak meters move like slow motion or just freeze. the faders...

elbingo
replies: 2 views: 1,318
elbingo 2nd March 2021

Hello there 👋🏼 I switched over from Pro Tools to Logic about a year ago, and I have a few issues with it that I hope I can...

markbass305
replies: 3 views: 415
Rufuss Sewell 27th February 2021

I'm doing a LOT of pitch bending, etc right now, and am running into a constant issue of having two MIDI notes right next to each...

Bongo Spank
replies: 4 views: 150
KorgAddict 26th February 2021

I opened a new project in Logic Pro X I had only 8 bars in the project First track was a MIDI synth Logic software...

ChromeCrescendo
replies: 2 views: 188
ChromeCrescendo 25th February 2021

Moderators