The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 18,438
Views: 18,438
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

While timing out a 3 minute improvisational piece yesterday I put Live into play mode while I was sketching things out. As the...

3rdpath
replies: 2 views: 141
Monotremata 3 days ago

hey guys as you can see in the screenshot, if i load Trackspacer one of my fav plugins into ableton 10 i dont have the sidechain...

Silt
replies: 1 views: 93
pottering 4 days ago

It's in the title.. I'm on live 8, I make a lot of ambient and I can't understand when I try to slow sweep a pad, it creates a...

metrosonus
replies: 1 views: 102
pottering 4 days ago

Hi! I have a Roland Tr-8s and it doesn't send Midi Data to Ableton Live. The settings in Abelton itself seem to be ok, it...

Markkk
replies: 4 views: 490
IandAI 5 days ago

So i needed to reinstall live 11 manually since update was not working. Now all of a sudden, the lfo and shaper device are...

M32
replies: 0 views: 91
M32 6 days ago

Kraftwerk "Boing boom Tschak" drum rack Drum Sounds On Ableton Live https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx9F5LJLOvE

postpop
replies: 0 views: 104
postpop 1 week ago

I was under the impression that arrangement view records the midi from session view. but it just records more midi, in...

Resogun
replies: 0 views: 99
Resogun 1 week ago

Heya, I've been wanting to really learn how to use computer production + esp Ableton for a while as I know I'm hindering...

andrew00
replies: 1 views: 230
andrew00 1 week ago

hi.. i am using Ableton 11 on High Sierra OSX and experience quite some performance issues. I am on a Macbook Pro late 2011,...

Silt
replies: 10 views: 494
Silt 2 weeks ago

Anybody else have this ? I'm a bit frustrated about it, because Ableton told me, that nugen as to fix it. Nugen told me,...

frabo
replies: 1 views: 129
Tom NUGEN 2 weeks ago

I don't work in Ableton that often, but I used it on a recent project after downloading 11 and really liked it. As a result I...

Mike Caffrey
replies: 4 views: 230
3rdpath 2 weeks ago

Live 11

rockoutrockoutrockout

nil hartman
replies: 354 views: 22,483
Methlab 2 weeks ago

So I currently own a Soundcraft Signature 12 MTK which is connected to my Mac via usb. I have zero issues recording all my...

ft13
replies: 7 views: 288
z1ng0 2 weeks ago

Hello there, I didn’t really know where to put that topic ! I have the oppurtinity to have free lessons on “anything I...

Dextroze
replies: 10 views: 427
kev1n28 2 weeks ago

EDIT: I'm thinking it must be user error. I'll dig deeper into it but definitely something start strange over here on my system...

Ol' Betsey
replies: 2 views: 188
Ol' Betsey 2 weeks ago

Hi, can I control my Keyscape VST from two different midi inputs inside one track in Live? I have old MIDI keyboard...

tgavrano
replies: 0 views: 98
tgavrano 2 weeks ago

So now with MPE properly within Ableton, those with MPE controllers how you finding them within Ableton now? Any issues? In my...

goony
replies: 5 views: 253
3rdpath 3 weeks ago

Hello everyone, I rarely write on the forums, because I've never had problems with Ableton, but this time I really can't find a...

matta clan
replies: 0 views: 112
matta clan 3 weeks ago

Posted this on ableton forum yesterday. I'm not sure if this is already common knowledge or not. In ableton we don't have the...

Tactix
replies: 0 views: 233
Tactix 4 weeks ago

Did anyone tried to build an ableton redundancy rig with windows laptops or mini pc's?

Ertan
replies: 0 views: 144
Ertan 4 weeks ago

Hi! I have a TR-909 which I occasionaly record, where I just start to mess around and end up with a long audiofile of about 5...

neoking
replies: 11 views: 1,232
pottering 4 weeks ago

Hello, I have a question, I don't quite understand what to do. I am under Live 11 and I have a sidechain plug-in from...

Trancer
replies: 0 views: 133
Trancer 10th March 2021

Did anyone try the original Push with Live 11? Any peculiarities? I didn't find the time with the beta together with the Push. ...

Mikael B
replies: 2 views: 207
Mikael B 10th March 2021

I'm using Blackhole to connect Live to either ProTools or Mixbus 32c. I'm having no problems routing the audio, but I can't...

Mike Caffrey
replies: 0 views: 97
Mike Caffrey 9th March 2021

Very interesting video on task management.. I honestly believe task management had nothing to do with this video lol It was...

LuXx
replies: 18 views: 4,940
Sebastian N 7th March 2021

Hi, So I got a Roland TR8-S and Ableton Live 10 (the trial). I want to get audio from the TR8-S into Ableton, but if I do with...

Distr
replies: 1 views: 180
Mikael B 4th March 2021

All over the web it states Feb 23rd was the planned release date for Live 11. However, if I go to the Ableton shop to upgrade my...

FlameTop
replies: 3 views: 227
Mikael B 4th March 2021

I searched through the forums, but can't get a clear answer. I am interested in getting a Behringer X-touch because it seems to...

abarnas
replies: 0 views: 159
abarnas 2nd March 2021

hey guys. does anyone know how to make this synth legato so I can trill the notes? I want it to be so that if I keep my finger...

benjiboko
replies: 0 views: 103
benjiboko 2nd March 2021

Hi everyone! I work with producers on remote sessions using the Zoom Audio Platform. Some times we will jump over to the...

BigBreakMusic
replies: 1 views: 2,464
farkmarry 1st March 2021

As opposed to setting it up yourself? I assume it doesn't do anything special in that sense? This is what stops me from using...

Resogun
replies: 2 views: 172
pottering 27th February 2021

Howdy folks! Just a quick question: I see the price for me to upgrade from intro to standard is $249. I also see that I can...

ft13
replies: 3 views: 273
elasticc 26th February 2021

Anyone manage to update to Ableton Live 11 and test the polyAT on wavetable? I just tried it with a Ableton Push 2 and it doesn't...

d33psp33d
replies: 3 views: 419
S_A_P 25th February 2021

Hi there, Wasn't to sure where to post this as I am new here and looking for some advice/help. I am trying to send audio...

TheChoccinator
replies: 1 views: 222
Synth Guru 24th February 2021

I have a question regarding the Neg/Pos setting on the Multiclock, and the autoplay of the ABL3 in Ableton Live. I use mostly...

petertez
replies: 3 views: 254
ekwipt 22nd February 2021

Nudging items/tracks left and right at the sample level is really easy in REAPER. So I'm wondering, can this be done in Ableton...

dfghdhr
replies: 5 views: 201
dfghdhr 17th February 2021

I'd like to get an idea of how bad my midi latency is within Ableton and Windows 10. Midi latency per se is not my problem but...

belzrebuth
replies: 9 views: 3,334
goony 16th February 2021

Is there an easy way to normalise at a value that I specify? I'd prefer not to use the limiter. Looking for something with which...

Sonny Casanovas
replies: 13 views: 244
Sonny Casanovas 15th February 2021

Is there a way to do this but without having to record the output (which means DA/AD conversion) but still get the same result?...

dfghdhr
replies: 13 views: 236
dfghdhr 13th February 2021

How do I change/set the midi note/key range for my midi controller (MPK midi) so that I am able to trigger the right sample...

Bjornloki
replies: 2 views: 197
Mikael B 12th February 2021

Hi all, Anyone know if Ableton Live 11 will support AUv3? I cant see any mention on their website. Any beta testers able...

DownRebel
replies: 2 views: 493

FYI, 20% off now with the upgrade, when it happens, included. Cheers.

Deleted fa7843c
replies: 10 views: 537

So about a year ago, I decided to teach myself how to code inside Cycling '74's Max. The end result was a controller that runs...

matias_thinKing
replies: 6 views: 1,169
cyberluke 6th February 2021

Hey all, I've been having a super weird intermittent problem with Ableton Live 10 over the past few months, and can't seem to...

dboom
replies: 2 views: 292
dboom 25th January 2021

Hey! I used to make music as a hobby but it is slowly becoming a career and my workflow has become quite intensive, far too much...

Snow Fox
replies: 6 views: 362
Teej 24th January 2021

must be a preset in here somewhere ??? I found the LA2a preset but no 1176 emulation peace

Mister Natural
replies: 3 views: 330
Mikael B 22nd January 2021

Hi, Just wondering if anyone has an idea how to make this effect? The 2 repeated notes that come in at 1:48. They seem to...

SteelyDave
replies: 2 views: 181
SteelyDave 18th January 2021

Sup slutz! I realized a while back that I had done a lot of things to my default Ableton Live session that really sort of shaped...

ScottBrio
replies: 6 views: 631
ScottBrio 18th January 2021

I want to send hard left audio and hard right audio from massive x out to separate tracks without any latency issues. is this...

andwutt
replies: 2 views: 345
Sebastian N 17th January 2021

Hello I have a moog subharmonicon that I want to use with ableton, Running Ableton on pc and using a midiman 4×4 midi...

omidian
replies: 2 views: 378
omidian 16th January 2021

Moderators